+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help Graduate students of MEng at Simon Fraser University

engrsaadzahid

May 8, 2018
Hi,

I got admission offer at Simon Fraser University in MEng. My inquiry is about study permit as according to the offer letter the Estimated tution fee and other mandatory fees are approximately $14300. While filling the IMM1294 how to segregate tution fee from other mandatory fees. Also, the course length mentioned is 3 years. I am confused for the course length. As the total terms in a year are three. Moreover, should I mention all the expenses for three years on the IMM1294 form ?

Arslan Rahat

May 14, 2018
Hi,

I got admission offer at Simon Fraser University in MEng. My inquiry is about study permit as according to the offer letter the Estimated tution fee and other mandatory fees are approximately $14300. While filling the IMM1294 how to segregate tution fee from other mandatory fees. Also, the course length mentioned is 3 years. I am confused for the course length. As the total terms in a year are three. Moreover, should I mention all the expenses for three years on the IMM1294 form ?
Plz give me ur contact no.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Hi,

You have to write the full tuition fee for the duration of study. Multiply tuition fee written on offer letter with number of years. Do ask the University that what is the average time for the program as most of the Universities give an estimate of 1-2 years but the average time is 16 months so you would have to show less money in that case. There is no need to mention the cost of living since that area is not compulsory to fill though it is 10k cad per year so you want to write it multiply it by the number years and write it. Also you have to write the estimated tuition as your offer letter states. You don't have to segregate the tuition fee from other mandatory fees just write what is written on your offer letter. You can mention in your Letter of explanation that the amount includes all incidental and other fees too.