+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help from experts please (QORAX please)

ahtirmizi

May 21, 2012
[/glow]I am from Pakistan, I applied in April 2009 from Dubai and my visa office is London, at last I got interview call in Abu Dhabi on 30 April 2012.

It was one hour interview, in which she did not ask me any of the question but she claimed that my degrees are not genuine. I tired to convince her but she refused to accept any. I requested her to send these degrees to university for verification, she even did not agree on that. At last she said I am holding your degrees and will send them to London Office where we have machines, we will scan them and give our final decision on that.

Any one can guide, what they wanted to do? I heard they have more than 150,000 applications in fast track and they are trying to reject cases, Is that true.

Or please advise what should I do at this stage.

regards

TIRMIZI

May2010applicant

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
January 2014
LANDED..........
January / February 2014
Re: need help from experts please

This is a very unusual case. Hope some senior would reply to u soon. I would advise you to put more details about this interview, like the reason for doubting the fact that your degrees are not genuine, which degrees’ authenticity was contested (graduation, diploma etc.)
In addition, I understand if you live and work In Dxb then probably your degrees would have already been verified and attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and UAE Embassy to obtain a visa for UAE. Did you mentioned this fact to the concerned visa officer.

ahtirmizi said:
I am from Pakistan, I applied in April 2009 from Dubai and my visa office is London, at last I got interview call in Abu Dhabi on 30 April 2012.

It was one hour interview, in which she did not ask me any of the question but she claimed that my degrees are not genuine. I tired to convince her but she refused to accept any. I requested her to send these degrees to university for verification, she even did not agree on that. At last she said I am holding your degrees and will send them to London Office where we have machines, we will scan them and give our final decision on that.

Any one can guide, what they wanted to do? I heard they have more than 150,000 applications in fast track and they are trying to reject cases, Is that true.

regards

TIRMIZI

May2010applicant

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
January 2014
LANDED..........
January / February 2014

Can you share your timeline and NOC.

ahtirmizi

May 21, 2012

Well, My NOC is 0213, Manager IT.

MY degrees are verified from all authorities,e.g My university, HEC, Ministry of Foreign affairs, UAE Embassy Islamabad, Pakistan Consulate DXB, and Ministry of Foreign affairs DXB.

MY both degrees are from University of the Punjab, Bachelors and Masters
IN Bachelors degree they said that this is not a format of University degree. I asked them that if it is not the format then what is the format, she said its different. I said OK, and I requested my wife to show her degree to VO and asked here if it has also the same problem, VO started gazing on her degree as well. I really did not know what she was trying to get out of my degrees.

In Masters degree she said your degree is in typed form it should be in printed form and controllers signature are half milimeter on right side, it should be half milimeter on left side. I requested her that these concerns that you are showing are not related to me. I can not ask controller to sign on left side and even ask examination branch to issue degrees in printing form rather then typed ones.

She was just trying to irritate me. I was quite cool and calm throughout.

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

The VO needs a vacation, send her to Pakistan to verify your degrees.........

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

hi buddy,
first of all take it easy.

plz ans.

1. Did they tell u about their concern over genuineness of degree before inviting u for an interview?
2. What made them think that the degrees are ingenuine?

If degrees are genuine and they still denying the fact means they are breaching the law n its an offence as per Canadian laws.

u sud be happy abt it, now even, if they refuse ur case on these grounds, u surely gonna get visa, how i will tell u later.

I am happy for u, u know y, because they didnt refuse ur case on the basis of JD because it wud be very difficult to challenge that.

:) take gud care.

ur bro, hope.

ahtirmizi said:
I am from Pakistan, I applied in April 2009 from Dubai and my visa office is London, at last I got interview call in Abu Dhabi on 30 April 2012.

regards

TIRMIZI

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013

hope_life said:
hi buddy,
first of all take it easy.

plz ans.

1. Did they tell u about their concern over genuineness of degree before inviting u for an interview?
2. What made them think that the degrees are ingenuine?

If degrees are genuine and they still denying the fact means they are breaching the law n its an offence as per Canadian laws.

u sud be happy abt it, now even, if they refuse ur case on these grounds, u surely gonna get visa, how i will tell u later.

I am happy for u, u know y, because they didnt refuse ur case on the basis of JD because it wud be very difficult to challenge that.

:) take gud care.

ur bro, hope.
+1 to u for providin hope to ahtirmizi :)

ahtirmizi

May 21, 2012

Thanks hope_life for giving me hope,

Well, In October 2011, I got a letter from CHC in which they asked me that we found some anomalies in your degrees we need to confirm that these degrees are genuine. With that letter I came back to Pakistan and asked my university what to do with this? IN respond to that letter my university and college both sent them sealed letters that he was regular student of this institute and studied these courses in this session.

They have all those letters with them, after receiving those letters they have called for interview in which they showed such negative behavior that they should be charged for that.

Looking for expert advice, should I take some action on that or should wait for their decision?

regards

TIRMIZI

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012

ahtirmizi said:

Well, In October 2011, I got a letter from CHC in which they asked me that we found some anomalies in your degrees we need to confirm that these degrees are genuine. With that letter I came back to Pakistan and asked my university what to do with this? IN respond to that letter my university and college both sent them sealed letters that he was regular student of this institute and studied these courses in this session.

They have all those letters with them, after receiving those letters they have called for interview in which they showed such negative behavior that they should be charged for that.

Looking for expert advice, should I take some action on that or should wait for their decision?

regards

TIRMIZI
as advised by hope_life, just be calm and wait for their response. As long as your degrees are genuine, they will reverse any negative decision they take based on that.

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

buddy, nothing in your hands in the moment.

u got to wait.

try dig caips/gcms, rite away.
tc.

ahtirmizi said:

regards

TIRMIZI

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
@ahtirmizi

Reading ur OP and the subsequent explanatory posts I'd believe that ur Degrees r indeed Genuine. In which case I'd opine that u've nothing to worry as of now. The IOs take any/many routes to verify our docs and the authenticity of those cannot beat them.

They'd know/understand eventually... it's all part of our b/ground checks. That interview, as I assimilate given ur OP, was just a psycho-analysis process. And I'd assume that u have cleared it successfully. Thus, relax.

In all probabilities ur case should move well hereon; & in a few weeks to a month u'd get into the next step. Meanwhile, if u haven't already, try & send them ur Univ. Sealed Transcripts as well... that'd nail the issue conclusively.

BTW, I must appreciate ur disposition at the interview, u bode well, shown the right spirits... u'd be good, should be!

Good luck.

Qorax

ahtirmizi

May 21, 2012
Thanks Qorax,

I really appreciate your such informative mail, it has again strengthen me and developed a positive aspect in my thinking.

I shall keep you any update from CHC.

with regards

TIRMIZI

ali786leo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ ahtirmizi
As far I can see visa office only verify degree only contacting to university if she say we have machines to verify that she is just chekcing you whether you are confused or not.
And if you provide marksheet in seal envelope that how come degree is fake only university can sealed the marksheet even degree is fake no one can seal the marksheet and that confirm the degree is geniue if you provide the marksheet in sealed envelope.

ahtirmizi

May 21, 2012
Dear Ali786leo,

I think they even do not send degrees back to university for verification, they have third party here they send them photocopies of degrees for veification, this third party don't bother to present them to university for verification, they do it their own.