+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED HELP FOR WORK PERMIT APPLICATION!!!!!!

Jsainbhi

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Hello everyone,

I am applying for my closed work permit application. I am provincial nominee so applying for a LMIA Exempt work permit. I already have employment offer code and everything else. I am stuck on the point now that
1. What should be the exact documents to be uploaded in "Offer of Employment" section??
*Note = I researched a lot about it in these forums some say upload employment contract and job offer letter and job reference letter etc. But the thing is technically it says "Offer of employment" which my employer already submitted on employer portal. Now should i Upload the employment contract coz i have been working at this job since last year and its weird to get a new contract. i can get a new job offer letter though but still the question do i need to upload all these stuff or just the receipt of my compliance fees in this section??

2. Proof that you meet the requirements of job being offered?
For this my job position do not require any formal education. Still I will upload my latest education diploma, my certification for this job plus my resume. Now lot of people wrote in these forums upload all education documents, your cv (thats necessary), all your T4's ( i guess ircc can always get it if they want cant understand why you need to upload these), job reference letters and all.

Please Kindly advise what would be exact documents for these or any other suggestion please.
Thanks in advance.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
1. You need to submit the offer of employment your employer submitted, to confirm that it is still valid and lasts for long enough.

2. Your T4s do not prove you meet the requirements of the job. Your education, your resume, your certificate all help prove your skills meet. Including T4s at least shows you've been doing the work. IRCC cannot get your T4s unless you give them permission.