Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
feb19th 2013 PP RETURNED REMEDICALS REQUEST
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

BINSON

Sep 14, 2011
RIYADH ,KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
CHEF/COOKS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17TH JUNE 2010
Doc's Request.
28TH SEPT. 2010
AOR Received.
15TH JAN 2011
IELTS Request
ALONG WITH DOCUMENTS
Med's Request
feb19th 2013 RE MEDICALS 17TH JAN 2014 PP RETURNED
Med's Done....
feb21st 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
What r the chances of rejection if I m not able to get Dependents wife Pcc in the time they specified because of some block in Saudi coins late in KSA

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Already shah0207 has advised u for this. If u don't have any option, please follow him.

Don't ask for grace period, they may deny that.
shah0207 said:
Hi binson

Why u r making simple thing so complicated. I was in ur boot few month back.
Things are very simple .
Do the following
Translate the final exit visa into English , Canadian embassy knows that we can get final exit only if we are free From any crime. Submit this with cover letter to CHC .

I did the same for my family, I didn't submit any PCC with my application and submit only the final exit Visa translated copy . I already got PR visa
Take care

BINSON

Sep 14, 2011
RIYADH ,KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
CHEF/COOKS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17TH JUNE 2010
Doc's Request.
28TH SEPT. 2010
AOR Received.
15TH JAN 2011
IELTS Request
ALONG WITH DOCUMENTS
Med's Request
Med's Done....
feb21st 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
I did that my friend when they asked this Pcc first time I send the final exit visa paper plus the Pcc she got from Indian embassy when she was here +her fresh Indian Pcc .this the second time they asking for her Saudi Pcc hope all goes well ,I m trying thru helpline and they have asked me to ask visa office for more time as all such requests are lying blocked In Saudi Arabia .

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
BINSON said:
I did that my friend when they asked this Pcc first time I send the final exit visa paper plus the Pcc she got from Indian embassy when she was here +her fresh Indian Pcc .this the second time they asking for her Saudi Pcc hope all goes well ,I m trying thru helpline and they have asked me to ask visa office for more time as all such requests are lying blocked In Saudi Arabia .
I think you CANNOT get KSA PCC for your wife in her absence as Saudi authorities need finger printing and a valid iqama for issuing PCC.

I dont know why Canadian authorities are reacting in such a way in your case as these type of cases have been discussed many times at the same forum and every time the applicants have reported that they were exempted from submitting PCC for ex- residents .

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
OK...I will admit that it is a QUIET Saturday night and I had nothing better to do than research this issue, but I found the following. Don't know if it is still current, but it is interesting:

https://www.csic-scci.ca/content/police_certificate
125 - Saudi Arabia
Citizens -nationals should obtain a police certificate from the Saudi authorities. Apply to the Directorate of Saudi Arabian Civil Police.
Temporary residents (Moslems only) currently living in Saudi Arabia should obtain police certificates as outlined above for citizens. Saudi Arabian police certificates are not available to all other temporary residents, including those who have previously been temporarily resident in Saudi Arabia.

BLESSON918

Feb 1, 2011
BINSON said:
dear friends ,
need help i am in a real tight situation because i asked ndvo to waive off my wifes saudi pcc as its difficult to get one , also im finishing my contract and going exit to india beacuse of canadian PR BUT now it hs all turned in different way , i dont see a way to get my wifes saudi PCC now they have given me 1 month time agents here are saying 2 months that too not sure , i think i am out of the game all this 2 years i have been waiting for this eagerly because of dependant PCC i will be rejected it seems .
guys please help and give?This refers to your application for admission to Canada.this is how the mail goes .

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
 This is Final Reminder for Spouse Police Clearance Certificate from Saudi Arabia This
must be received at this office by: 07/06/2012
(Date format is MM/DD/YYYY)
Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application.
Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and address your
correspondence to the High Commission at the address indicated below.
PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section

BINSON

Sep 14, 2011
RIYADH ,KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
CHEF/COOKS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17TH JUNE 2010
Doc's Request.
28TH SEPT. 2010
AOR Received.
15TH JAN 2011
IELTS Request
ALONG WITH DOCUMENTS
Med's Request
Med's Done....
feb21st 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
What are my chances ?friends please comment

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
BINSON said:
What are my chances ?friends please comment
If your VO has made it mandatory for you to submit the PCC ,your best bet could be to get an official letter from Saudi Police authorities ,mentioning their policy that they DO NOT issue PCC to ex residents .I think any agent can help you in this regard but you could also try to get that type of letter yourself as well,I have found Saudis sometimes very accommodating and helpful especially if you come across a good police officer.Remember that if they will issue a letter that would be in Arabic ,so you need to get it translated in English and attach it with the original official letter.To make your case strong do also attach all the docs. that could prove that your wife has left KSA on exit visa.

Good Luck!

P.S. Another thing dont let other people decide your fate,instead try to control your fate yourself .Dont give up,never leave any stone unturned ,try your best and leave the rest to God.

BINSON

Sep 14, 2011
RIYADH ,KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
CHEF/COOKS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17TH JUNE 2010
Doc's Request.
28TH SEPT. 2010
AOR Received.
15TH JAN 2011
IELTS Request
ALONG WITH DOCUMENTS
Med's Request
Med's Done....
feb21st 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Mine Ecause came up with no address and the process date change from 11feb to 19 th April what does this mean?

Escape _Artist

Star Member
Aug 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2012
Nomination.....
02-27-2012
Hello Seniors
Regards!
Like Binson I too need your advice
Hope soon LVO will ask for my Wife PCC from Saudi ,She left Saudi 3 yrs back on exit entry visa ,which Later i cancelled .
Just want to know Saudi Interior Ministry will issue PCC for my wife on Visit visa or i need to get fresh family visa and make her Iqama bcoz am planning to bring her to saudi to get PCC.

Second Now for every PCC from Saudi, interior ministry wants letter from indian embassy and indian embassy will only issue letter if there is a request from concerned Visa office . can any one tell me exact and simple process.
thank you :)

sureshs83

Jun 26, 2012
BINSON said:
dear friends ,
need help i am in a real tight situation because i asked ndvo to waive off my wifes saudi pcc as its difficult to get one , also im finishing my contract and going exit to india beacuse of canadian PR BUT now it hs all turned in different way , i dont see a way to get my wifes saudi PCC now they have given me 1 month time agents here are saying 2 months that too not sure , i think i am out of the game all this 2 years i have been waiting for this eagerly because of dependant PCC i will be rejected it seems .
guys please help and give?This refers to your application for admission to Canada.this is how the mail goes .

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
 This is Final Reminder for Spouse Police Clearance Certificate from Saudi Arabia This
must be received at this office by: 07/06/2012
(Date format is MM/DD/YYYY)
Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application.
Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and address your
correspondence to the High Commission at the address indicated below.
PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section
Am in saudi......... let me know your mail id or phone number?

krgkutty

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/04/2010
File Transfer...
30/06/2010
Med's Request
08/11/2012: re-med 26/2/14
Med's Done....
01/03/2014
sureshs83 said:
Am in saudi......... let me know your mail id or phone number?
Hi Suresh,
One of my friends is also in a similar situation. He is not that active in this forum becoz of his tight work schedule. His name is Alex mail_id:alex.maliyakal@gmail.com.
His wife was working in Saudi, now CIC is asking for Saudi PCC.
If you dont mind please PM your mobile number so that, he can contact you.
Thanks for your kind heart.
Cheers,
KRG.

bennyson

Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I am also in this problem... I didnt applied for PR till now and am planning to apply in jan 2013. My wife left KSA on re entry visa for delivery and she couldnt come back because some health problems of our son. So her exit entry visa is over and She cant come back here even in a Visit visa for lifetime according to the new rule. Thats why i am here. We are planning to immigrate to canada and will apply in next year.

For the PCC, i contacted Helpline group ( KTM ) and they asked 3000 dhms that too i should pay in Dubai. Then i got another agency name from one of my friend in this forum its also in kottayam. They asked 20000 INR and need 3 months. I decided to go with them.May be today evening i will get more details about them and i will share that in the forum...

Bennyson

BINSON

Sep 14, 2011
RIYADH ,KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
CHEF/COOKS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17TH JUNE 2010
Doc's Request.
28TH SEPT. 2010
AOR Received.
15TH JAN 2011
IELTS Request
ALONG WITH DOCUMENTS
Med's Request
Med's Done....
feb21st 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Dear friends,
I have a small good news I have been informed by my helpline agency that my wife's Saudi Pcc is here . Before I send a mail sending my Saudi Pcc and requesting vo to waive off my wife's Pcc request , but then they send me a final reminder with deadline as July 6 , then by gods grace I found out , offcourse with the help of this forum helpline agency they did it for me . Now I m planning to send it do I have to put cover letter ? If yes why should I write ? Will they ask for more documents or this was the last . I m thankful to ndvo for waiting for my wife's Saudi Pcc I was afraid they will not wait and send rejection after deadline should I send a fax also ?
1 more query friends before I send documents for new born baby addition and updated Pcc should I ask vo that they got it or no , because they never informed that they all other documents , they straightway asked fort wife's Pcc with deadline . Need advice u guys rock .. Thank you all would be gr8 if somebody can give me nice wordings to write cover letter offcourse asking to speed up if they can