+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help for visa refuse.

jj999000

May 8, 2014
i have $40000 singapore dollar in my mother's bank statement.
My mother employment letter and my school letter all submit
i travel to USA before with this passport .Im a single 22year old girl

they say i don't have my own bank statement for this moment.
but am a student with school letter to prove how come i need my employment ?

the resin refuse in below
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident.
In reaching this decision, I considered several factors,
1,Your immigration status (i just want to go a travel )

2.Your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence(my brother is there but he dont have a job better not to support me )
i have residence in my current country (singapore) my brought house in singapore but i didt submit the house document

3Purpose of visit( i go travel just travel , my passport history shows many country i went to such as .USA,bali,HONG KANG.
of course i want to go travel.

4Your current employment situation( i already provide my university letter prove me that i am a student and which programme i study)

5Your personal assets and financial status ( thats so unreasonal for a student who have own asset , but i already provide my birth certificate and my mother bank account which is $ 40000 singpaore dollar to support me on travel , and her employment and salary . her identity and pr of singapore )

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does you mother wrote an affidavit explaining how she is going to support your travel?
Did you brother in Canada send you an invitation with detailed itinerary of where you are going to travel WITH HIM?
How long did you what to stay in Canada to travel?
Where are you originally from? From Singapore?