+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help for visa reapply

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
If what you said every college is the same, why are you trying to get into a low quality college in Canada? Why not so it in your home country?

It would be cheaper considering living expenses and travel. You're just trying to gain a work permit and become pr in Canada. The visa officers understand your intentions.
If he wants to become a PR in Canada through a study permit so what? This is a perfectly legal and valid way of doing things and what literally 99% of international students in Canada are doing.

Lets try to support each other and give useful advice instead of plating detective in here.

overhaul03

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
If what you said every college is the same, why are you trying to get into a low quality college in Canada? Why not so it in your home country?

It would be cheaper considering living expenses and travel. You're just trying to gain a work permit and become pr in Canada. The visa officers understand your intentions.
Its is one of the 12 public college in Ontario region and i have asked people over there who are from my country about the college, they said its good.
out of the 12 colleges only 5 provide the course which i want to do , as i wanted to go in jan some seats were already filled and i got rejection from one college hence i am attending in this college. secondly, its is not cheap course fee is around 44k CAD for 16 months, thirdly, if you want to work in a business analyst field you need to have proper knowledge about it , i am not degrading myself I am adding extra qualification to my CV hope you get that thank you .

overhaul03

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
I would advise you to get caips notes first and only then apply again once you have a clearer picture of what the issue is www.caipsgcms.com.
Thank you for your support, could you please tell me if i have to write both sop and loe during reapplication?
i just wanted to know about this stuff simple , i would be glad if you tell me about this sir .