+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help for study permit

swraj 855

Sep 30, 2020
hi my student visa refused on 23 september for jan intake and the reasion is
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.
give advice

ayesha_llk2

Aug 11, 2020
You need to give more details about your previous education, job experience, and your proposed program. Also your academic grades so far, and any language tests. How much funds did you show ?
Also apply gcms notes from thegcmsonline, caipsnotes or getgcms. They will tell you more in detail why you were refused.

swraj 855

Sep 30, 2020
i did plus 2 in 2019 in medical strem from cbse board with 75%
my ielts score is
L 7.5 R 7 S6.5 W6 (overall 7 )
i applied in university of frazer valley for general studies program for jan intake

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
Yet another reason you should save your money and do your own application. Find a program that is actually relevant to your background and future prospects and see my guide to study permit refusals (link in signature) for further advice.

swraj 855

Sep 30, 2020
you means it is not relivant for me
i directly call to university of fraser valley they said it is correct for you

surya12121

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
hi my student visa refused on 23 september for jan intake and the reasion is
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, and/or your future prospects and plans.
give advice
When did you apply for study permit