+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED HELP FOR STUDENT VISA REJECTION LETTER FROM SINGAPORE

Florasu

Aug 22, 2018
Dear friends,

My name is Florasuu and currently I’m working in Singapore. My original country is Myanmar. I would like to get some advice for my student visa.
I get my bachelor degree in 2002(Information Technology). However I worked as quantity surveyor in construction field. And I also got specialize diploma of BIM (building information modeling) in 2015.
I have already got LOA from Humber College in IT solutions course for January 2019 intake. And I applied student visa on 22nd July and got refusal letter on 15th August. The reason are as below.

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more: previous studies, future prospects, gap in studies, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available, language abilities.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Some of my friends think that I got rejected because of the course and suggested me to change my course.

And I don’t have IELTS right now. My plan is to study ELS for academic purposes course and join to my main course. I have registered with ILAC for ELS and got LOA..