+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help!! For My PR Profile

Dhruva9

Jan 9, 2021
Hello!!

I need your advice on my profile assessment.
I have completed a 2-year program (Canada) and hold PGWP until 12/2022.
I will be completing my 1 year of Canadian experience by the end of January/2021.
I also have Foreign experience of 1 year after completing my bachelors but I didn't keep that experience while applying for my study permit because of lack of awareness (it's my mistake for not doing proper research @ that point of time) and also did not mention it in my study permit extension and also when I applied for my work permit too as I didn't keep that experience in the first phase.
I have all the documents related to my Foreign experience & its under NOC, B- Category.
But is it okay to include it now while creating my PR profile? Please let me know experts !!!
As it will help me to boost some points for my profile.

Thanks in advance!!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello!!

I need your advice on my profile assessment.
I have completed a 2-year program (Canada) and hold PGWP until 12/2022.
I will be completing my 1 year of Canadian experience by the end of January/2021.
I also have Foreign experience of 1 year after completing my bachelors but I didn't keep that experience while applying for my study permit because of lack of awareness (it's my mistake for not doing proper research @ that point of time) and also did not mention it in my study permit extension and also when I applied for my work permit too as I didn't keep that experience in the first phase.
I have all the documents related to my Foreign experience & its under NOC, B- Category.
But is it okay to include it now while creating my PR profile? Please let me know experts !!!
As it will help me to boost some points for my profile.

Thanks in advance!!
You misrepresented yourself three times and now want to use the 1 year of work. Would speak to a lawyer but you are putting yourself at risk. You can’t pick and choose when you tell the truth to only when you think it benefits you.