+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help for Mont Project

zain001

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hello everybody,
I want to apply for quebec immigration through Mont Project. I dont have account on mont project. so please tell me how and when i can open my account ? How long it will take to get QSC ?
thanks

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zain001 said:
Hello everybody,
I want to apply for quebec immigration through Mont Project. I dont have account on mont project. so please tell me how and when i can open my account ? How long it will take to get QSC ?
thanks
If you are a Quebec temporary resident or do have a job offer you need to contact MIDI to open an account.
If you do not have any of these then you need to wait till 20th June 2016.

zain001

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
jairichi said:
If you are a Quebec temporary resident or do have a job offer you need to contact MIDI to open an account.
If you do not have any of these then you need to wait till 20th June 2016.
Ok i will wait because I dont have job offer and TR. Tell what happens next after opening account.

zain001

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
I have degree of Bachelor of science in Applied accounting from oxford brooks university. I saw in area of training there is 12 points available for foreign degree in accounting science. So tell me can these 12 points available to me ?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zain001 said:
Ok i will wait because I dont have job offer and TR. Tell what happens next after opening account.
After you open an account you need to wait for the next intake period.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zain001 said:
I have degree of Bachelor of science in Applied accounting from oxford brooks university. I saw in area of training there is 12 points available for foreign degree in accounting science. So tell me can these 12 points available to me ?
Yes, if your degree matches.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zain001 said:
How i can check my degree match or not?
"I have degree of Bachelor of science in Applied accounting from oxford brooks university. I saw in area of training there is 12 points available for foreign degree in accounting science".
You already did.

zain001

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
jairichi said:
"I have degree of Bachelor of science in Applied accounting from oxford brooks university. I saw in area of training there is 12 points available for foreign degree in accounting science".
You already did.
you means my degree same as the training list mention. they just write accounting and accounting science? please also tell me i have WES education credential assessment so it's useful for quebec immigration or not?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zain001 said:
you means my degree same as the training list mention. they just write accounting and accounting science? please also tell me i have WES education credential assessment so it's useful for quebec immigration or not?
Should be the same.
Quebec does not require any ECA. You can provide since you already have one.

Nuralo

Jun 6, 2016
Hi ,

Hello everyone, I am from Bangladesh. I opened a account in Mon Project and fill up all my information except one thing i can't understand. How could i paid them? As all of you know that from 13th June the created account can be submitted but how could i process the payment through credit card or other ways and is it needed to pay at that time when i submitted my account????????

If anyone know then pls share with me. It will be great for me . Hope everyone fine and happy.

Thanks
Nur

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nuralo said:
Hi ,

Hello everyone, I am from Bangladesh. I opened a account in Mon Project and fill up all my information except one thing i can't understand. How could i paid them? As all of you know that from 13th June the created account can be submitted but how could i process the payment through credit card or other ways and is it needed to pay at that time when i submitted my account????????

If anyone know then pls share with me. It will be great for me . Hope everyone fine and happy.

Thanks
Nur
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/faq.html

I succeeded in submitting my application, but I have not yet paid the fee. Will my application be processed?

You have 30 days to pay the fee for your application no matter what mode of payment you use. If your payment is made by mail, the required amount must be sent in a single mailing or else your payment will be returned and your application will be deleted.

Moreover, the processing of your application will begin only after the fee has been paid. After the 30-day period has expired, the application will be deleted. Any payment received by mail after this time will be returned to the applicant.

How much time do I have to pay the fees related to my online application?

Upon receipt of the message asking you to make your payment, you will have 30 days to pay the fees related to your application, regardless of the payment method used. If your payment is made by mail, the required amount must be sent in one instalment otherwise payment will be returned and your application will be deleted.

Moreover, processing of your application will only start once the fees have been paid. Once the 30-day timeframe has elapsed, the application will be deleted. Any payment received after this timeframe will be returned to the applicant.

How do I pay the fees related to my online application?

Secure online payment by credit card will be the simplest and fastest way to pay the fees related to your application.

You will also be able to send your payment by mail using one of the following payment methods:
•Certified cheque drawn on a Canadian bank
•Cheque issued by a broker
•Cheque from a Canadian business
•Canada post money order
•Bank draft drawn on a Canadian bank

zain001

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
jairichi said:
Should be the same.
Quebec does not require any ECA. You can provide since you already have one.
ok thanks
I have one more question. according to my calculation I have 50 points and if I will succeed in submitting my file on Mont project then can I get QSC? I found that submitting application in Mont project is only based on luck because there are lot of people waiting for it.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zain001 said:
ok thanks
I have one more question. according to my calculation I have 50 points and if I will succeed in submitting my file on Mont project then can I get QSC? I found that submitting application in Mont project is only based on luck because there are lot of people waiting for it.
Yes, if you are the first 5000 to submit and all your documents are fine then you will get CSQ.

zain001

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
jairichi said:
Yes, if you are the first 5000 to submit and all your documents are fine then you will get CSQ.
I'M very bit confuse about my work experience. I'm currently working as a accountant from last 11 months. I also have experience as a painter in last five years. I have applied for visit visa for attending painter exam in bitish columiba but visa officer rejected my visa on reason i didnt come back to my country after exam. so tell me I just mention my accountant exam or mention painter experience also. I dont want to mention because I cant get any point for painter experience and it's make my experience complicated also. please reply deeply
thanks