+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help For MNPN APPlICATION .

qaiser

Star Member
Apr 26, 2009
hey jarla and other who has applied to manitoba in General Stream please help me out i have few queries.

tell me document requiremnts to apply for nomination certificate .
the list provided for provincial nominee in Appendix A on CIC site

shows we just need prove of relation ship and other family description at the time to apply for nomination?
and when we get the certificate then we have to send out documents like work experience,language test to Canadian Emabassy ? am i rite ?

here is my situation. rite now iam waiting for more six months to get job experiance cause i need 2 points to make my points 55.so i was thinking if iam eligible to appply to get the certificate then why am waiting for more six months delay ? if have to show my points to canadian embassy not to provinacial certification.am i rite ?
please tel me i need urgent responce thanks .

A

Albertagoverner

qaiser said:
hey jarla and other who has applied to manitoba in General Stream please help me out i have few queries.

shows we just need prove of relation ship and other family description at the time to apply for nomination?
and when we get the certificate then we have to send out documents like work experience,language test to Canadian Emabassy ? am i rite ?

here is my situation. rite now iam waiting for more six months to get job experiance cause i need 2 points to make my points 55.so i was thinking if iam eligible to appply to get the certificate then why am waiting for more six months delay ? if have to show my points to canadian embassy not to provinacial certification.am i rite ?
Dear Quaiser:

Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program (General Stream) is a points-based stream where the applicant would be required to score at least 55 points to be considered for nomination.
Please note regardless of your points total, all applicants must be able to meet one of the following four criteria to be eligible for the General stream:

1. Proof of a close relativein Manitoba
2. Distant relatives or friendsin Manitoba (requires two Manitoba Affidavits of Support from friends or distant relatives in Manitoba to be accompanied with application
3. Evidence that you have six months of full time work experience in Manitoba
4. Proof that you completed an educational program in Manitoba (excluding language programs)

Please note: Relatives or friends must be current permanent residents of Manitoba for at least one year for the Manitoba Affidavit of Support to be recognized.

Relatives in other provinces within Canada cannot provide support to the MPNP

Documents needed for application to Manitoba PNP:

1. Application form below:
http://www2.immigratemanitoba.com/asset_library/en/pnp/0109/mapp.pdf .

2. Affidavit of Support from either relative or friend. Must be manitoba resident.

Once you send these two documents, MPNP will make a decision and send you Nomination certificate.

Once you get the certificate, you will send application to CIC in your Country of residence with following forms:

1. IMM 0008 Generic
2. Schedule 1
3. Schedule 4
4. IMM 5406 Form
5. Manitoba Nomination certificate
6. Passport Demographic pages
7. Police certificates
9. FBI check (If you are in USA)
10. Application fees CAD 550$ and 465$ USD

P

pakistan

Albertagoverner said:
qaiser said:

Dear Quaiser:

Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program (General Stream) is a points-based stream where the applicant would be required to score at least 55 points to be considered for nomination.
Please note regardless of your points total, all applicants must be able to meet one of the following four criteria to be eligible for the General stream:

1. Proof of a close relativein Manitoba
2. Distant relatives or friendsin Manitoba (requires two Manitoba Affidavits of Support from friends or distant relatives in Manitoba to be accompanied with application
3. Evidence that you have six months of full time work experience in Manitoba
4. Proof that you completed an educational program in Manitoba (excluding language programs)

Please note: Relatives or friends must be current permanent residents of Manitoba for at least one year for the Manitoba Affidavit of Support to be recognized.

Relatives in other provinces within Canada cannot provide support to the MPNP

Documents needed for application to Manitoba PNP:

1. Application form below:
http://www2.immigratemanitoba.com/asset_library/en/pnp/0109/mapp.pdf .

2. Affidavit of Support from either relative or friend. Must be manitoba resident.

Once you send these two documents, MPNP will make a decision and send you Nomination certificate.
Once you get the certificate, you will send application to CIC in your Country of residence with following forms:

1. IMM 0008 Generic
2. Schedule 1
3. Schedule 4
4. IMM 5406 Form
5. Manitoba Nomination certificate
6. Passport Demographic pages
7. Police certificates
9. FBI check (If you are in USA)
10. Application fees CAD 550$ and 465$ USD

If you are sending only two above mentioned documents, they will simply return your application back and ask to re-submit a full application packet will all supporting documents to decide whether you get 55 points or not. Points calculation and selection is required for nomination by MPNP authorities. When you are nominated, then you will again send a copy of this application packet with federal forms and fee to CIC office in your home country.

A

Albertagoverner

qaiser said:
whose rite :(?
MPNP website. Just send them an email and these question will be clear. This forum can be good for getting just an direction not for complete answer. vsend email here: immigratemanitoba@gov.mb.ca