+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help for claims examiner jobs

chuntibanti

Apr 20, 2012
hi,

I have 3 yrs of work experience in health insurance sector as health/medical claims examiner in India. Recently i moved to Canada and i want to work over here, so what is the basic procedure to get a job in my experience field. i heard that claims examiner need to have licence a written exam before working here, is licence mandatory for medical claims examiner? and what ways i can get a job or training or internship in my relevant field. please suggest me.

thank you.

Chanav

Apr 10, 2018
hi,

I have 3 yrs of work experience in health insurance sector as health/medical claims examiner in India. Recently i moved to Canada and i want to work over here, so what is the basic procedure to get a job in my experience field. i heard that claims examiner need to have licence a written exam before working here, is licence mandatory for medical claims examiner? and what ways i can get a job or training or internship in my relevant field. please suggest me.

thank you.
Hi

Chanav

Apr 10, 2018
HI, I am Naveen fom India, I have applied for Canada Immigration and my profile is same as yours, (health claims - insurance) please guide me as my CRS is 293 and IELTS is 6.5., In which province u got job.

How to find job from india, could please help in the same.