+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help for AINP reference letter

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Hi All, I have one query regarding AINP. What if the employer denies writing education required and skills and knowledge necessary for duties in letter? And yes, employer is also not willing to write any thing in written that he is denying giving this info on letter.

What if the person has submitted package to AINP authorities but as employer denied writing about skills, knowledge and required education, the person did not write anything about this? Will this impact the application?

Gaupasna

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
HI.. I hope you get through this?
can you share the format for a reference letter for AINP if you have it?

Preston_Cleric

Apr 11, 2020
Hi All, I have one query regarding AINP. What if the employer denies writing education required and skills and knowledge necessary for duties in letter? And yes, employer is also not willing to write any thing in written that he is denying giving this info on letter.

What if the person has submitted package to AINP authorities but as employer denied writing about skills, knowledge and required education, the person did not write anything about this? Will this impact the application?
Hello Gurmeet,
I'm currently in the same situation you were in.

Would you be kind enough to let me know how you sorted the situation? I currently have reference letters with all other required information, except the educational requirements, work experience and skills and knowledge information needed for the role.

It would be greatly helpful to have your inputs for this scenario.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

GoanGirlGoingToCanada

Star Member
Sep 29, 2021
I got one of my previous boss to write the reference letter on a plain paper and attached a LOE explaining the situation that its past 7 years I left the company and I am unable to get a current dated letter. I also attached all contracts and salary increment letters which i received during my tenure at the previous firm. I have just submitted my application yesterday. Let me see what is the outcome. Will update if I receive anything soon. All the best to you.