+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help, extending my study permit after graduating from university

Jan 14, 2020
Hi guys, I recently finished all my university courses and graduated from university. In the past I had one study permit restoration history and cause this reason (apparently this cases work PGWG would be a rejection), and some research. I decided to do 2 more years in college with similar field of study from electrical engineering degree to computer programming diploma. I already started college this Jan and got offer, paid tuion and everyting. My current study permit ends on end of march. I am applying to extend these days. There are a few questions:
1. Any chance of me being rejected? Cause I am kinda doing school reversely from degree to diploma. Honestly I do this college thing to get my work visa after as well as better chance of finding a job cause the college has coop program.
2. In IMM5709e, "Have you ever been refused a visa or permit,......" Should I say yes and explain what happened?
3. What else should I be carefull with to make sure I don't get rejected this time? Should I write a letter stating my study plan or some sort?
Any input is very apprciated, thank you vvery much!!