+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help ECA WES

AmitBhowmick

Aug 23, 2020
I just received my assessment report completed successfully through IQAS. WES do not accept IASE but IQAS can be your option.
Wow that's great congrats what was Ur degree ? I have done MBA in distance learning mode from IASE Deemed university Sardarsahar Rajasthan
Can you also please guide which mode u applied hard copy or soft copy through email and if IASE has mailed the transcript to IQAS or not ?
Thank you so much for helping in advance

Sep 3, 2020
Wow that's great congrats what was Ur degree ? I have done MBA in distance learning mode from IASE Deemed university Sardarsahar Rajasthan
Can you also please guide which mode u applied hard copy or soft copy through email and if IASE has mailed the transcript to IQAS or not ?
Thank you so much for helping in advance
Sorry for late response
Mine was bachelor’s degree. I used truecopy to send transcripts electronically fo IQAS (details are on IQAS website). IASE will have to send your transcripts over email to truecopy. You can apply for transcripts through IASE website and mention to share the transcripts via email to truecopy. Hope this answers your queries.

gotyou0000

Aug 22, 2018
Sorry for late response
Mine was bachelor’s degree. I used truecopy to send transcripts electronically fo IQAS (details are on IQAS website). IASE will have to send your transcripts over email to truecopy. You can apply for transcripts through IASE website and mention to share the transcripts via email to truecopy. Hope this answers your queries.
Hi Vinesh,

Your above post is very helpful (for me & few others :) ) and after reading it, I visited IASE university website and I am half way done for Online Transcripts.
I submitted the education certificates in the Apply Online Service for transcripts now I am stuck on these two points. So need your help
Transcript Application by student

Application( Address and name on Transcript)

In front of these two options, they are showing Passing month, passing year etc and option to upload documents. And where will I get the option to request for transcripts via email to truecopy.

Thanks for any help on this one!