Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Belgrade VFS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
okey so here is the thing.

If if get nominated for SINP and my employer want me their asap.

How do I come to Canada?

does he have to wait for me for 2 years until I get PR?

Can I apply for a temp working visa and if so do I need LMIA from him or a I exempt.

My noc is 6312

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Does your employer have a SINP job approval letter (Government approved)? As per the site,

• Once a candidate is nominated they'll receive a Work Permit Support Letter along with their Nomination Certificate. They can use this to apply for a temporary work permit to allow them to live and work in Saskatchewan while they wait for permanent residency.

olios1332

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Belgrade VFS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Does your employer have a SINP job approval letter (Government approved)? As per the site,

• Once a candidate is nominated they'll receive a Work Permit Support Letter along with their Nomination Certificate. They can use this to apply for a temporary work permit to allow them to live and work in Saskatchewan while they wait for permanent residency.

Hi!

Yes, the job was approved, and I applied for sinp.

But i am not sure for which type of temporary working visa i can apply with my noc and work support letter?

Is that lmia exempt or not and if so does my employer have to pay 230$ fee?

Thank you so much for the answer

Btw i am outside canada

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi!

But i am not sure for which type of temporary working visa i can apply with my noc and work support letter?

Btw i am outside canada
Your employer would have provided you with a SINP work support letter. Once you are nominated and have your nomination certificate and your SINP work support letter, you apply for a work permit (no LMIA). The employer should know this so talk to them.

ultra15

Nov 13, 2018
Hi!

Btw i am outside canada
Hi. How long did it take for your employer to getjob approval? Can you please share your timeline? Thank you

olios1332

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Belgrade VFS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi. How long did it take for your employer to getjob approval? Can you please share your timeline? Thank you

I don't have the exact dates but it goes something like this

by the end of January, he applied for job approval
08.04 job was approved

two days after that I applied for SINP

I got nomination on

11.05 SINP Nomination

on 15.05 I applied with work support letter for temp. work visa
20.05 biometircs

i got visa on 28.06
passport was sent to office currently waiting for the passport

ultra15

Nov 13, 2018
I don't have the exact dates but it goes something like this

by the end of January, he applied for job approval
08.04 job was approved

two days after that I applied for SINP

I got nomination on

11.05 SINP Nomination

on 15.05 I applied with work support letter for temp. work visa
20.05 biometircs

i got visa on 28.06
passport was sent to office currently waiting for the passport
Thank you and congratulations, you are flying soon. My employer is just about to respond and submit the requirements to SK government for the job approval. I can't wait to know if it will be approved or not because it is his first time. Hoping for positive feedback.

olios1332

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Belgrade VFS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Thank you and congratulations, you are flying soon. My employer is just about to respond and submit the requirements to SK government for the job approval. I can't wait to know if it will be approved or not because it is his first time. Hoping for positive feedback.
Yes, the trip is planned for 30.07 :)

It was my employer's first time to apply for this type of SINP as well.

My advice to you is that brace yourself for the next six months.. That is how long it will take.

ultra15

Nov 13, 2018
Yes, the trip is planned for 30.07 :)

It was my employer's first time to apply for this type of SINP as well.

My advice to you is that brace yourself for the next six months.. That is how long it will take.
Thank you for the kind words, it made me feel better about my application. I hope you get to share an overview of the process and requirements when you have the time so I/we get to read it as our guide. I will be taking the same path as you, only with additional OWP for my partner. If you don't mind, what is your NOC?

Reactions: A count ant

A count ant

Apr 2, 2011
Thank you for the kind words, it made me feel better about my application. I hope you get to share an overview of the process and requirements when you have the time so I/we get to read it as our guide. I will be taking the same path as you, only with additional OWP for my partner. If you don't mind, what is your NOC?
Dear,

How did your case go? I will be in a similar boat soon. Hopefully your case was processed. Please do update us.