+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED HELP!! Background Check Timeline

J

jash

my husband submitted our file in Nov 2010 and it was transfered to the colombo office in Dec 2010. it has been 10 months todate. when i visited the colombo embassy last week i was told the file is in process and the background check is pending.

i have lived in 6 different addresses since birth, all within colombo. does this affect the timeline for the background check?? im really worried coz my medical will expire in 2weeks...

are there any chances i would get the visa before it expires????

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
jash said:
my husband submitted our file in Nov 2010 and it was transfered to the colombo office in Dec 2010. it has been 10 months todate. when i visited the colombo embassy last week i was told the file is in process and the background check is pending.

i have lived in 6 different addresses since birth, all within colombo. does this affect the timeline for the background check?? im really worried coz my medical will expire in 2weeks...

are there any chances i would get the visa before it expires????
Worst case senerio is that you will have to go through medicals again which is normal in most VISA offices that have more than 12months timeline.