+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help asap!!!!

Gotchaa

Star Member
Aug 9, 2007
well boulderguy i m sorry but i wasnt taking or supporting your side. If you really ask me, i would be more inclined towards LCS and support her. But I dont want us to fight here. we all miss our love ones as terribly as u would have missed ur girl friend, but it didnt lead us to cheat the system or lie. there is a thing called self respect which is more important in my opinion. my wife wouldnt be proud of me if i cheat and abuse the system just to be with her. She misses me alot and so do i but we r still going through the legitimate way. I could have fooled the system if i wanted too. I have multiple US visa for five years too and I can go to US anytime I want. But why should I be forced to do something which I dont want? and why should i choose a way to go somewhere where I have to by illegal means? Thats not the way. You are suffering from this illegal life even though you are with your girl friend right? Why? whats the use of going through that illegal means when in the end you still got frustrated. You only contributed towards making immigration more tougher for everyone of us. I do understand your feelings when you said you are afraid to miss your girl friend. but please try to understand others' feelings too. I wish you so much well so that you can get out of ur frustrating illegal life and live happily with your girl friend. I think you owe an apology to LCS for calling her names. She is not wrong. She is only frustrated. You are wrong and frustrated as well. Please try to see the difference and be friends with everyone. You will feel less frustrated. Take care

LCS

May 5, 2005
Listen you illegal immigration dodger, don't call ME stupid. You are the one who stated right in your post in spanish, you don't think people could read it, that you were trying to figure out a way to get into Canada on a visitor's visa and just stay, to say you lost your ticket and figure out some way to stay just like you did going into the U.S.
The rest of us have our LEGAL MARRIED SPOUSES waiting in another country, WE have not seen our husbands or wives for a long time and can not bring them here yet. You think I don't understand? I haven't seen my LEGAL HUSBAND for a year. We HONEST people have made our applications up front, legally, and have waited so much time, spent the money and are being delayed while immigration has to be overly careful about processing information because there are always people like you trying to get around the system and ruining it for the rest of us. YOU don't understand or CARE how your trickery makes it harder for all the rest of us who have taken the legal, correct, long route while you are trying to take the shortcuts.
Now that you are in the system for being refused 3 times, your name is in the database and it is not likely you will be allowed here. If you're not going to marry, a girlfriend who is not even common-law has no status when it comes to getting a visa for someone who is a flight risk. Even if you were married, she would have to start the landed immigrant process, you would have to return to Mexico to gather all the documentation needed and submit it to the Cdn Embassy there, and wait a year or more until your application is processed and then be IN Mexico to accept the landed immigrant card at the Cdn Embassy there. Thinking about it, you would have had a better chance of getting a visitor's visa into Canada if you had applied for it IN Mexico where your citizenship is, and where Canada does allow vistor's visas to Mexican citizens. How ironic.
"Gotchaa", he is already paying for the deed, he would likely have gotten a visitor's visa from Mexico, the immigration system is doing the right thing and now has him in the database to refuse entry. Since he's illegal in the U.S., he can't even apply as a TFW from there to get here like a Mexican citizen would. At least the rest of us have our applications being processed the correct and legal way, we are waiting with faith and we will be with our husbands and wives in time. Good for you for also doing things the right way, we have our integrity.

Blessed

Nov 16, 2007
I undestrand you Boulderguy since I have my husbund in US with no legal status he can't go back to Guatemala so I felt like you I wanted to try anything to bring him to Canada but I was told by different lawyers that the best way is to get marry and the apply as a family member it may take over six months but is the easies way otherwise you could get in more troubles trying to get here applying for immigration in Canada is not so easy is a long process. So my advise for you is not to lie trus in God and have your girlfriend come to US get marry and then she should start to apply for you. My brother in law was illegal in US and he is here in Canada all you need is to proof that your relashionship is real. If you came to Canada and they find out you are lying you may never be able to apply for immigration so be smart. I am getting all the requirements in the application to bring my husbund I miss him so much but I know he will be with me even if it takes a year.
Bye

boulderguy

Nov 13, 2007
apology to lcs and gotcha!

if i have posted in spanish is becasue the guy replided to me inspanish.
thats the only reason

im sorry .. i truly apologize to all of you, im just really concerned, and for the record if i didnt care about the laws i would have move to canda illegally just like i did here..

but this time i wanna do things right.

and i hope things go well for all of us.
again im sorry

and i promise all of you that i will be truthfull with what i do and say.

honestly

boulderguy.

thanks

Gotchaa

Star Member
Aug 9, 2007
Goodluck Boulderguy! no hard feelings. just have faith and learn from your mistakes. Remember, only fools walk on thin ice, twice! take care.

LCS, i hope you have forgiven Boulderguy. My sixth sense is very powerful since I have tested it many times. It says you will have a very good news soon. Good luck and take care!

jose-aguilera

Sep 27, 2007
I want to apologize to all because I didn´t think twice before I post my opinion. I was thinking only in a way to get two people together and then make things right. One of the reasons why I want to go to Canada is to get rid of all the corruption that prevades here in Mexico and of which I may be infected. But as a human being I want to learn from my mistakes and change for the better. And again my apologies to anybody that could be offended.

Lauryn

Aug 16, 2007
ok...
I feel like I was really lucky when i came to CAnada.
I came with a visitor's visa (i don't require a TRV since i'm from spain, and I'm allowed to stay here for a maximum of 6 months). my intention obviouly is to stay here cause my husband is gonna sponsor me from within Canada. When I came, officer ask me at the airport and I said: I'm coming for 6 months to stay with my boyfriend.
he ask me if i had enough money with me cause this was a long stay and i said how much money i had with me (not too much to be honest). So he was concerned that i was gonna stay here for 6 months with a few money only.
I came with a return ticket cause i knew they were gonna ask for it and i told him that my intention was to be here 6 months with my boyfriend cause we decided that since i can stay here for 6 months, we could be 6 months together, and that he was gonna be supporting me for these 6 months.
he ask me to write down my husband's name, birthday and phone number on a paper, and he called him to see if everything i said was true. My husband was at the airport waiting for me. Obviously he said same things i said and after that call, the officer stamped my passport and told me i wasn't allowed to work or study during this six months, and they let me in.
I don't know if this is gonna help you or give you any idea, but I told the truth, that i was coming to be with him, and it worked.
Good Luck!

LCS

May 5, 2005
Your key information is that you easily got a visitor's visa because you were from Spain, and were automatically able to stay 6 months with that. You had your return airline ticket and all your information correct as to where you were staying etc. Other than the UK, Australia and some others, Canada will not issue a visitor's visa because everyone is considered a flight risk. Especially someone who does not have proper documentation coming in when they may be illegal in the first place.
As another possibility for ppl from those other flight risk countries, a visa may be issued as long as you prove you have a return airline ticket, they know where you are staying and can be traced, and might make you pay a large bond as a guarantee that you will return on your planned date. I heard of one case where a $3,500 bond was required for a woman in order to issue her a visitor's visa for her to visit her extended family in Canada, even though she had a return airline ticket, and back in her own country she had a husband, children and owned a business that she would return to. They still considered her a flight risk.

Gotchaa

Star Member
Aug 9, 2007
I have applied for TRV before applying for familyclass sponsorship. They refused my application for TRV saying I may not come back since my wife is in Canada and advised me in the refusal letter to get immigration through my spuose in family class sponsorship. As I am a Pakistansi, that is understandable, since my fellow country men are very famous for slipping and dodging the immigration all around the world for that matter. But I applied because I thought I might not be considered a dodger too. I am paying for being a citizen of the country which has only bad reputation around the world. But since I am truthful and have nothing to hide, I am very hopeful that they will let me be with my wife eventually.

LCS

May 5, 2005
It is not only your country. Other than the U.S., the United Kingdom, Australia, Spain and a few other countries (which I don't know all of them), Canada will generally not issue visitor's visas to ppl from most other countries as they are all considered flight risks.