+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help And Advice For SOWP Application !!!

skrnz

Mar 17, 2015
Hello All,
I'm a newbie to this forum I need some help from the experts and my fellow members who have applied for the SOWP.
My case is I’m here on a PGWP working under NOC B - 6223 category after my 2 years of Ontario General Business diploma , prior to this I have done my MBA in India .
Working as a permanent Full time Employee as a steel buyer. My work permit is valid till March 2017. Salary is $2700 Pm.
I want to apply for a SOWP for my wife. In January I have applied for a TRV through a representative which got rejected.
We got recently married in October 2014 and stayed together for nearly about 1 to one and half month and I returned back to Canada on December 3rd 20014
My wife is in India and She is working in Indian company in IT Field .she has completed her MBA and has nearly 4 Yrs of experience. Her salary is 3lakh per annum.
Can someone please share me the link for the SOWP and the list of documents required? And please suggest me if should ask my wife to apply from India or should I apply from Canada.
Please suggest which the appropriate link is for SOWP
IMM5448E or IMM5710E
And please suggest if we can create our PR file under Canadian Experience Class – Express Entry, as our points are summing up to 410. Will this affect the SOWP Application?
Kindly help me out with your valuable suggestions please.

Thanks