+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need helo filling EE form... Experts please help

Jul 3, 2018
Hi,
I have done 2 years bachelors from Pakistan which then was transferred to University in USA, after which I did 3 years in USA to get by 4 years Bachelors Of Science from USA in Business Administration.

So now I have 4 years equivalent to Canadian education from WES.

While entering education details should I mention my start date for Bachelors from the date when I started from Pakistan or from the date I continued by Bachelors in USA.

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
write exactly how it went. like 2 years in Pakistan n then transfer dates n then completion dates.
if u get Invitation to Apply , then explain all the scenario with supporting documents in explanation letter. Keep your profile exact and clear from the beginning.

Jul 3, 2018
write exactly how it went. like 2 years in Pakistan n then transfer dates n then completion dates.
if u get Invitation to Apply , then explain all the scenario with supporting documents in explanation letter. Keep your profile exact and clear from the beginning.
Thanks a lot. Also I have dome Masters from Pakistan but still waiting for WES. Should I apply on EE with Bachelors only and once I have WES for masters then can add later on?

Reactions: Mobinu

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Thanks a lot. Also I have dome Masters from Pakistan but still waiting for WES. Should I apply on EE with Bachelors only and once I have WES for masters then can add later on?
You could do that - but you shouldn't claim any points for a Master's degree until you actually received your ECA for it. If they issue you an ITA based just on your Bachelor's degree, then you won't have to upload your Master's ECA.

Like Mobinu said, just keep your profile accurate, and update it once you have your Master's ECA. Put your explanation in your LOE after receiving an ITA.