+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need heelp to comlete the aplication

hally

Nov 23, 2007
i'm new in this site i'm indonesian girl last month i'm married with canadian citizen now we complete all document i'm confused with some question like what it mean with type of certificate or diploma issued i am a dentist what does it mean and am i have to send all my original document or copy such like my dentist certificate and everything and i live in indonesia and for apply PR the visa office will issued the visa is in singapore it means i cannot give my original passport to send because when the call me for interview or to take the visa i will need the passport for go to singapore???
oh ya am i have do medical check up now and send with the application or latter after they call me and ask me to do that??

plz any one help me with this question i really want to be togather again with my husband

thanx u verry much for information that u all can give me :)

hally

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

hally said:
i'm new in this site i'm indonesian girl last month i'm married with canadian citizen now we complete all document i'm confused with some question like what it mean with type of certificate or diploma issued i am a dentist what does it mean and am i have to send all my original document or copy such like my dentist certificate and everything and i live in indonesia and for apply PR the visa office will issued the visa is in singapore it means i cannot give my original passport to send because when the call me for interview or to take the visa i will need the passport for go to singapore???
oh ya am i have do medical check up now and send with the application or latter after they call me and ask me to do that??

plz any one help me with this question i really want to be togather again with my husband

thanx u verry much for information that u all can give me :)

Start by reading http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp
Read the application package and the checklist for Indonesia to see what has to original and what are copies. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3906e.pdf
You do the medical upfront and the criminal records checks, and your sponsor sends them with his sponsorship and your application to Mississauga. Mississauga will then send the package, if approved to Singapore for processing.

PMM

hally

hally

Nov 23, 2007
thanx,and how about passport any one ever been in this situation???if i send my original passport how i can go o singapore??bcoz i live in indonesia and for PR apply indonesia citizen they will have in singapore???
they didnt explain when i have to get medical records for criminal clerance they said on larger stage it means not now right???

thanx again for information

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

hally said:
thanx,and how about passport any one ever been in this situation???if i send my original passport how i can go o singapore??bcoz i live in indonesia and for PR apply indonesia citizen they will have in singapore???
they didnt explain when i have to get medical records for criminal clerance they said on larger stage it means not now right???

thanx again for information
1. Read the instructions, especially the checklist, you send
Passports or travel documents for you, your spouse or common-law partner and dependent
children. Include only copies of pages showing the passport number, date of issue and expiration,
your photo, name, surname (family name), date and place of birth.
2. You need the police certificates and proof of the medical as well to send with the application.

PMM