+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need guidance

A guy in trouble

Apr 19, 2019
i am a student and not a person who want to be a error in any country's system but i get annoyed by the things happening with me . And what is wrong if i want to enter canada as a student then do hard work with study earn a work permit and then apply for p.r my palns were to earn everything not to claim anything but i have left with no option. what else i can assume rather thn entering a nation illegly because legl things dont worked for me. And m gonna seek asylum in u.s.a not in canada.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
i am a student and not a person who want to be a error in any country's system but i get annoyed by the things happening with me . And what is wrong if i want to enter canada as a student then do hard work with study earn a work permit and then apply for p.r my palns were to earn everything not to claim anything but i have left with no option. what else i can assume rather thn entering a nation illegly because legl things dont worked for me. And m gonna seek asylum in u.s.a not in canada.
You won't have any luck. Simply wanting to live somewhere else isn't grounds for asylum, nor is hiring an agent who cheated you.

File a police report in India about the scam from the agent. Use that as documentation in future visa applications.

If you think that being cheated by an agent leaves you with only the option of illegally entering a country and claiming asylum, it's remarkably clear you're not a genuine visa applicant and will do anything to get into another country. You will always be denied a visa.

A guy in trouble

Apr 19, 2019
You won't have any luck. Simply wanting to live somewhere else isn't grounds for asylum, nor is hiring an agent who cheated you.

File a police report in India about the scam from the agent. Use that as documentation in future visa applications.

If you think that being cheated by an agent leaves you with only the option of illegally entering a country and claiming asylum, it's remarkably clear you're not a genuine visa applicant and will do anything to get into another country. You will always be denied a visa.
ok let me clear the basis of asylum i have already posted a thread in asylum and refugee section, my family had a old controversy with a political party nd we were attacked in our car by them as proof i have some mark of wounds on my body, i m not a mastermind who know every trick to enter any nation illegly i am 20 year old boy who just wants to set his life and earn things, nd you are talking about police that police arrested me last year in a case of murder on the pressure of same political party becuase my name match with a guy of the group who attempted murder i was torchered in police detention nd at last released saying that no strong proofs are found against me. And you guys are talking about visa officers they are giving visas on only 5.5 overall bands with fake documents submitted with applications i have seen it on my eyes. here i earned 7 overall bands done hard work but what i get? not only that people are getting visas on fake GIC what's about it , its a case of my cousin brother who get to know that his GIC is fake after entering canada even after getting the study permit. he was also fraud by the same agent he get visa and entry but i got 5 year ban.
And yes in the previous thread people advised me to take care of my safety, but how???

Last edited:

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
ok let me clear the basis of asylum i have already posted a thread in asylum and refugee section, my family had a old controversy with a political party nd we were attacked in our car by them as proof i have some mark of wounds on my body, i m not a mastermind who know every trick to enter any nation illegly i am 20 year old boy who just wants to set his life and earn things, nd you are talking about police that police arrested me last year in a case of murder on the pressure of same political party becuase my name match with a guy of the group who attempted murder i was torchered in CIA's detention nd at last released saying that no strong proofs are found against me. And you guys are talking about visa officers they are giving visas on only 5.5 overall bands with fake documents submitted with applications i have seen it on my eyes. here i earned 7 overall bands done hard work but what i get?
And yes in the previous thread people advised me to take care of my safety, but how???
What does the CIA have to do with India??

It's hard to take you seriously. If you are truly a 20 year old who wants to work hard and make a better life for yourself, you have many options. India is a huge country..

Anyway, this is an immigration forum and we can help answer immigration related questions.

Many people have given you advice, the rest is up to you.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
If you were tortured in CIA detention, how do you anticipate getting a visa to enter the US to then stay there illegally?

Honestly, I think you're talking big words here. Good luck.

A guy in trouble

Apr 19, 2019

It's hard to take you seriously. If you are truly a 20 year old who wants to work hard and make a better life for yourself, you have many options. India is a huge country..

Anyway, this is an immigration forum and we can help answer immigration related questions.

If you were tortured in CIA detention, how do you anticipate getting a visa to enter the US to then stay there illegally?

Honestly, I think you're talking big words here. Good luck.
sorry its not cia i dont know which agency is this its indian police who have the right to take anyone in detention if they have suspicion on him on any serious crime case but later i get to know from local people of my village that i was arrested by cia so dats why i said.

SanjayMystic

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018

Yes, India is a huge country and many options for you people.

Instead of spending huge amount.....Study for UPSC ...go to south of India to attend classes and take the path seriously. And become a powerful officer at hand.

Country asylum is only for people who have no option in their country....and CBSA well know that Indians are the top most business people in Canada and around the world

kevingoku

Star Member
Apr 6, 2019
wh
ok let me clear the basis of asylum i have already posted a thread in asylum and refugee section, my family had a old controversy with a political party nd we were attacked in our car by them as proof i have some mark of wounds on my body, i m not a mastermind who know every trick to enter any nation illegally i am 20 year old boy who just wants to set his life and earn things, nd you are talking about police that police arrested me last year in a case of murder on the pressure of same political party becuase my name match with a guy of the group who attempted murder i was torchered in police detention nd at last released saying that no strong proofs are found against me. And you guys are talking about visa officers they are giving visas on only 5.5 overall bands with fake documents submitted with applications i have seen it on my eyes. here i earned 7 overall bands done hard work but what i get? not only that people are getting visas on fake GIC what's about it , its a case of my cousin brother who get to know that his GIC is fake after entering canada even after getting the study permit. he was also fraud by the same agent he get visa and entry but i got 5 year ban.
when your cousin got already cheated by the same agent, why did you go to him brother? When you worked hard and got 7 in ielts, you should have gone to IRCC registered agents like CANAM. When you are willing to enter USA illegally by spending $40,000, why couldn't you pay 1st year college fees [Hardly $15k CAD =11,000 USD and $10K CAD GIC = 7400 USD]. You would have saved 22000 USD and got a visa probably!! One big mistake you did was willingly choosing a shortcut. They never take you anywhere buddy. I wish you good luck and peace brother!! My only suggestion to you is don't choose a shortcut again [Illegally entering USA or Canada ] like you were saying above.

Use that USD 40k$ to setup a good restaurant or buy a franchise for any food business [They are bringing in really good profits these days]. If you are still willing to study, write civil services, work hard and make a name for yourself in your village where you faced troubles in the past. That's what I call real success!!

PS : Never choose shortcuts in life!

Reactions: k.h.p.

A guy in trouble

Apr 19, 2019
thank you
wh

when your cousin got already cheated by the same agent, why did you go to him brother? When you worked hard and got 7 in ielts, you should have gone to IRCC registered agents like CANAM. When you are willing to enter USA illegally by spending $40,000, why couldn't you pay 1st year college fees [Hardly $15k CAD =11,000 USD and $10K CAD GIC = 7400 USD]. You would have saved 22000 USD and got a visa probably!! One big mistake you did was willingly choosing a shortcut. They never take you anywhere buddy. I wish you good luck and peace brother!! My only suggestion to you is don't choose a shortcut again [Illegally entering USA or Canada ] like you were saying above.

Use that USD 40k$ to setup a good restaurant or buy a franchise for any food business [They are bringing in really good profits these days]. If you are still willing to study, write civil services, work hard and make a name for yourself in your village where you faced troubles in the past. That's what I call real success!!

we had applied for the same intake and yes we applied from him because he is our relative we had blind trust on him nd according to him we have to pay 1500000 rupess after visa which are enough to cover annual fee plus gic.

A guy in trouble

Apr 19, 2019
wh

is i am eligible to study in germany????

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
ok but why? because it will be a good optipn for me rather than crossing the border nd it ll be a safe option for me as i stay away from the crooks who are against my family , nd i assume canada donot share data with germany is'nt it?
Canada shares information with Germany.

If you have enough money to pay a human smuggler to illegally get you into a country, you have enough money to buy your way into a university and buy a visa from a country more willing to give you one. I suggest you do that instead.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
ok but why? because it will be a good optipn for me rather than crossing the border nd it ll be a safe option for me as i stay away from the crooks who are against my family , nd i assume canada donot share data with germany is'nt it?
You won't be eligible to study in Germany because you aren't a student. You're simply trying to get to any developed country any way you can.

Visa officers in all countries are used to this kind of scam and will see through your application.

And yes, most countries do share information about things like bans for misrepresentation. The German equivalent of IRCC will be able to get this information.

Besides, it's not that easy to get admission in a German university...

You are welcome to try.

SanjayMystic

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
You won't be eligible to study in Germany because you aren't a student. You're simply trying to get to any developed country any way you can.

Visa officers in all countries are used to this kind of scam and will see through your application.

And yes, most countries do share information about things like bans for misrepresentation. The German equivalent of IRCC will be able to get this information.

Besides, it's not that easy to get admission in a German university...

You are welcome to try.
First of all in order to cross border....You should get a Visitor for USA ….since you have blacklisted due to fake documents your visa rate for USA visitor visa is also on the verge since they share information on rejection with each other and on hitting the border if the CBSA didn't allow you(since they will look upon in the database and will have your reject info) then you cant return to US also....you will be deported immediately.

Better plan well and don't get your life ruined. All the best.