+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need guidance

A guy in trouble

Apr 19, 2019
You won't be eligible to study in Germany because you aren't a student. You're simply trying to get to any developed country any way you can.

Visa officers in all countries are used to this kind of scam and will see through your application.

And yes, most countries do share information about things like bans for misrepresentation. The German equivalent of IRCC will be able to get this information.

Besides, it's not that easy to get admission in a German university...

You are welcome to try.
dear sir is saving my life from the crooks is a crime , as i have the right to seek asylum plus if my plans are to study in germany now i am trying to be on a correct path then you guys are suggesting me that germany will refuse my visa then what else i will do, nd i am tryoing to enter a developed country to save my life not for any other reasons .
i am not a fraud i am a victim of it and to save my life if i am doing something thenyou guys are saying that its a crime.

kevingoku

Star Member
Apr 6, 2019
dear sir is saving my life from the crooks is a crime , as i have the right to seek asylum plus if my plans are to study in germany now i am trying to be on a correct path then you guys are suggesting me that germany will refuse my visa then what else i will do, nd i am tryoing to enter a developed country to save my life not for any other reasons .
i am not a fraud i am a victim of it and to save my life if i am doing something thenyou guys are saying that its a crime.
They are just saying it from their experience buddy, not to disappoint you [in a way they are helping you from unnecessarily wasting money]. No one on this forum is going to stop you from doing anything legally. Visit any good reputed german consultant [consult with 2 or more and compare what they say so that you won't get cheated again] explain them your scenario. Try to get an admission from any university or college and apply for study permit. If you get one, please comeback on this forum and share your experience. You are just 20 years old right?, wait till the 5 year ban is over [work with any company in the mean time] and then apply to Canada again. You are very young and you have lots of time left to achieve your goals!!

PS : I'm 25 years old and my study permit for Canada was approved last week itself. I finished my B.tech in 2015 and I have 3+ years of work experience. Strong S.O.P and including all the required documents will definitely get you a visa after the ban. Good luck :)

A guy in trouble

Apr 19, 2019
They are just saying it from their experience buddy, not to disappoint you [in a way they are helping you from unnecessarily wasting money]. No one on this forum is going to stop you from doing anything legally. Visit any good reputed german consultant [consult with 2 or more and compare what they say so that you won't get cheated again] explain them your scenario. Try to get an admission from any university or college and apply for study permit. If you get one, please comeback on this forum and share your experience. You are just 20 years old right?, wait till the 5 year ban is over [work with any company in the mean time] and then apply to Canada again. You are very young and you have lots of time left to achieve your goals!!

PS : I'm 25 years old and my study permit for Canada was approved last week itself. I finished my B.tech in 2015 and I have 3+ years of work experience. Strong S.O.P and including all the required documents will definitely get you a visa after the ban. Good luck :)
thank you brother, i ll try my best

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
If you are truly trying to "save your life", then there are many things you can do in India. If you don't do ANY of those things, then it's clear that your life is not in danger and you're just trying to get into a developed country any way you can. If you think getting asylum is just a matter of showing up at the border with a story, you'll soon find that there's a lot more to it.

Canada (and Germany, AFAIK) is very welcoming to people who are genuine refugees. It's equally quick to deport people who are trying to game the system.

Anyway, I'm out of this thread. Good luck.

Reactions: k.h.p.

A guy in trouble

Apr 19, 2019
If you are truly trying to "save your life", then there are many things you can do in India. If you don't do ANY of those things, then it's clear that your life is not in danger and you're just trying to get into a developed country any way you can. If you think getting asylum is just a matter of showing up at the border with a story, you'll soon find that there's a lot more to it.

Canada (and Germany, AFAIK) is very welcoming to people who are genuine refugees. It's equally quick to deport people who are trying to game the system.

Anyway, I'm out of this thread. Good luck.
sir thank you for going out nd you know what are the other ways which i can do to save my life in india is file a gun license nd this party never allow the officers to pass one for me. Nd the other way is to purchase a illegel one like many others are doing but i know who i am nd my first choice was to study abroad that i can stay for 2 or 3 years away from my homeland that this controversy can be solved nd i can return but my bad luck pushed me in the trouble , i have enough qualification to get admission in germany nd there am not going to be a asylum seeker here i will be a genuine student , nd dear sir i assume your intentions are to find only the negative points in my case but not my situation ,nd again thank you for wasting your precious time on this thread.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You've got some serious issues and I encourage you to sort them out somewhere other than here. You've attempted to defraud the Canadian immigration system and got caught for it, and then you said you'd rather just pay a human trafficker to get you to the US and now you're talking about guns.

You don't have bad luck, you're making poor life choices and I think your posting here is some sort of a game for you. I too am out of this thread. You need help. I hope you get it. Start with a counsellor.

A guy in trouble

Apr 19, 2019
You've got some serious issues and I encourage you to sort them out somewhere other than here. You've attempted to defraud the Canadian immigration system and got caught for it, and then you said you'd rather just pay a human trafficker to get you to the US and now you're talking about guns.

You don't have bad luck, you're making poor life choices and I think your posting here is some sort of a game for you. I too am out of this thread. You need help. I hope you get it. Start with a counsellor.
thank you