+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Guidance to apply for masters

ajabrar

Jun 12, 2016
Hello everyone,

Please help me to Select and apply for my Masters in Computer Science for the January 2017 intake.

Also please suggest me if there is a way to proceed further in getting qualified.

Hereby i post my profile. Kindly suggest me the universities where i can apply for or please let me know where and how i have to get qualified.

67% in Computer Sci Engineering with 2.5 yrs of Work Experience. IELTS - Band 6.(L-6.00, R-6.5, W-5.5, S-6)

Once again. Thank you all.

blue.tractor

Aug 17, 2016
Percentage is okay, but with that IELTS score you will have a VERY hard time getting admission into universities, as most of them require at least 7 band IELTS.

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
ajabrar said:
Hello everyone,

Please help me to Select and apply for my Masters in Computer Science for the January 2017 intake.

Also please suggest me if there is a way to proceed further in getting qualified.

Hereby i post my profile. Kindly suggest me the universities where i can apply for or please let me know where and how i have to get qualified.

67% in Computer Sci Engineering with 2.5 yrs of Work Experience. IELTS - Band 6.(L-6.00, R-6.5, W-5.5, S-6)

Once again. Thank you all.
Your Writing score may get you admission in some 'not so good' University but VO may pin you down with refusal citing 'language abilities'. Better improve it now
and not regret it later. Good Luck.