+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Guidance - Ontario relevant program & Process

vj171081

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
I am on LMIA in Canada. Started a job two months back with employer who arranged the complete LMIA visa process. Overall 12 years of experience outside Canada. My NOC job code is 0601

1 Which Ontario Provincial Nomination option can I apply for?
- Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream - (appears to be paused, will it open again)
- Human Capital: Human Capital Priorities stream

2 If I receive Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream Provincial Nomination, do i need to give IELTS and submit the transcripts to apply for PR? Does this process take 18 months and only via paper?

3 On the site its mentioned;
You must have a profile in IRCC’s Express Entry system before we can send you a Notification of Interest (NOI), which you need before you can apply to Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream.
- So do I have to just create EE profile and then apply for a relevant provincial stream on OINP, pay the fee and wait to be nominated?
- Or do I have to create EE profile, wait for province to nominate me and then register and pay on OINP post that?

4 I see, to create EE profile IELTS and educational transcriptions are mandatory. Is there an option through provincial nomination where its not needed? How does that work without EE profile?

Last edited: