Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
09-may -2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2017
LANDED..........
INSH ALLAH in 2018
I have applied for immigiration to Canada under accountant category .My application status at this point of time is as below since augest 2010.I recently got married what i need to know wheater i shud send my spouse papers now or shud wait untill my status is change from document received to in process .Please advice .

We received your application for permanent residence on December 9, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 8, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on February 18, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July 27, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's RBVO london text. still the london VO not reviewed your case (you can say still the London vo not touch your case).
CIO transfered your appliocation to London VO.
your London VO is processing on it, it will take time (read about backlog), we many OP's are in same situation.
if you want to know more details please go for CAIPS note. http://www.caips.ca/

OMM

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aazhar said:
I have applied for immigiration to Canada under accountant category .My application status at this point of time is as below since augest 2010.I recently got married what i need to know wheater i shud send my spouse papers now or shud wait untill my status is change from document received to in process .Please advice .

We received your application for permanent residence on December 9, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 8, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on February 18, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July 27, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
You have to inform your VO while you are in your RBVO status...so inform about your marriage and submit all the documents and APPLICATION fees to your VO...sap.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@OMM....he is asking if he should inform his VO.....I think he should...what do you think?

Mitali

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ohh sorry forget to read married part.. ofcourse he/she have to inform visa office. (by the way I informed to buffalo about my Renewal passport which I got in December 2010, I informed VO in Dec 2010 still nothing changes, I seen in my CAIPS note which I got in June 2011) but you have to inform about marriage, update in system thats the VO job.

OMM