+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need assistance

official123

Oct 3, 2014
hey I got offer letter frm lambton college for pg
gic done!
but my consultant is now saying
if u will pay one sem fee then you have to show bank statement stating that you have funds to pay second sem fee
but under spp as such facts are not mentioned and if i will not show such thing then will it be a issue at the tym of visa
plz help...:(( so much confused

coolraman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad india
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2014
Hi,

What is SPP.
Can you provide CIC link to it.

I applied for general study permit and received it without trouble. I did not even have GIC, just proof of funds.

official123

Oct 3, 2014
coolraman said:
Hi,

What is SPP.
Can you provide CIC link to it.

I applied for general study permit and received it without trouble. I did not even have GIC, just proof of funds.
spp is student partnership program google it and can get each and every thing about tht

sidhu_anwar

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I paid one semester fee under SPP. If they want any clarification/document, I can provide it to them but I didn't submit any additional documents other than those mentioned in the checklist.

official123

Oct 3, 2014
sidhu_anwar said:
I paid one semester fee under SPP. If they want any clarification/document, I can provide it to them but I didn't submit any additional documents other than those mentioned in the checklist.
have u lodged your file to embassy??

godizgreat

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Hello official ..if ur appling under spp.. u just need to show gic ..one sem fees ..its enough ..tell ur consultant to go to hell.. all people get visas like thay when u apply under spp. I got it in same way in august.. im in canada already

rackishaquarian

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FAM
even for me he told the same thing , if you pay full feess chances of rejection are next to zero in spp. ideally even bank statement is not req , spp is started for that only so that all these financial docs are not req. but if you attach its good not req.

official123

Oct 3, 2014
rackishaquarian said:
even for me he told the same thing , if you pay full feess chances of rejection are next to zero in spp. ideally even bank statement is not req , spp is started for that only so that all these financial docs are not req. but if you attach its good not req.
thx..