+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Assistance: Applied PGWP in Canada and TRV outside Canada for the entry

yuvi225

Mar 25, 2017
Hi Guys, I have applied my PGWP in Canada but due to some family emergency, I had to leave the country.
my Student permit is already expired on July 30th, and I am still waiting for my work permit. Its already been 50 days now and my PGWP is still under process. My question is can I apply TRV from my country after my work permit is delivered at my Canadian address?? Your assistance will be helpful. Looking forward to the positive feedback. Thank you so much!

Desaiz

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hi Guys, I have applied my PGWP in Canada but due to some family emergency, I had to leave the country.
my Student permit is already expired on July 30th, and I am still waiting for my work permit. Its already been 50 days now and my PGWP is still under process. My question is can I apply TRV from my country after my work permit is delivered at my Canadian address?? Your assistance will be helpful. Looking forward to the positive feedback. Thank you so much!
Yes once you get your pgwp approved you can file for a TRV with the approval letter and other documents. You’ll get the TRV in 3 weeks.