+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need assessment for my case to apply for student visa

awnina

Sep 29, 2016
hello everyone. I need an assessment from anyone who has experience about this student visa.

First of all, I have been rejected two times before due to the lack of information and experience. so right now am planning to sign with a lawyer because a two times reject is a critical condition but before I sign with him I would like you guys to give me your opinion. ( the lawyer am planning to sign with is Amir
Ismail consultants
any idea about him?

what i have so far :

1- all CIC documents been filled correctly

2- university acceptance letter original
3- university confirmation letter original
4- university payment confirmation letter
5- master plan for my courses from university
6- SOP letter
7- copies of my undergraduate certificate and transcript ( notarized )
8- my CV including my work experience for 2 years

for the family tie :

9- a paper that proves am a house owner in my country ( notarized by all ministries )
10- a paper that proves that my family have a business ( dad ownership ) ... ( notarized by all ministries )
11- a job proposal from UAE to start after my graduation ... ( notarized by all ministries )

12 - a signed affidavit from my family that they will finance me during my studies ... ( notarized by all ministries )
13 - prove of financial funding with 80k $ ( the university will cost me only 10k$ ) .... ( notarized by all ministries )

that's all ... now, do you think I still has to go with the idea of hiring a lawyer?

gaba

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
hello everyone. I need an assessment from anyone who has experience about this student visa.

First of all, I have been rejected two times before due to the lack of information and experience. so right now am planning to sign with a lawyer because a two times reject is a critical condition but before I sign with him I would like you guys to give me your opinion. ( the lawyer am planning to sign with is Amir
Ismail consultants
any idea about him?

what i have so far :

1- all CIC documents been filled correctly

2- university acceptance letter original
3- university confirmation letter original
4- university payment confirmation letter
5- master plan for my courses from university
6- SOP letter
7- copies of my undergraduate certificate and transcript ( notarized )
8- my CV including my work experience for 2 years

for the family tie :

9- a paper that proves am a house owner in my country ( notarized by all ministries )
10- a paper that proves that my family have a business ( dad ownership ) ... ( notarized by all ministries )
11- a job proposal from UAE to start after my graduation ... ( notarized by all ministries )

12 - a signed affidavit from my family that they will finance me during my studies ... ( notarized by all ministries )
13 - prove of financial funding with 80k $ ( the university will cost me only 10k$ ) .... ( notarized by all ministries )

that's all ... now, do you think I still has to go with the idea of hiring a lawyer?
Post your refusal reasons and academics, to welcome comments on your post.