+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Answer of Many Questions.....

heart_of_skies

Star Member
Sep 30, 2006
Hi guys!

i am pakistani national, multimedia developer by proffesion,applied from saudi arabia at london office. Got my AOR on 4th of october 2005.

my questions are

1) almost one year gone, how much time approximatly it'll take? some of my colleagues applied in 2001 and 2002 and got their interviews approximalty after one and half or two year later and now they are in canada as immigrants.

They got their immigrations in two years of time. i was wondering one year gone and i didn't got anything from london office after my AOR.

2)i am not getting my status at cic.gc.sa, every time i submitted my correct information i am getting this message

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.

This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times

At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (initial, replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to register and retain Canadian citizenship;
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

can anyone tell me how to check my status or any other way to check?

3) when i applied that time i was unmarried, now i am married and i need to submitt my wife's documents, so can anyone tell me which forms i have to fill for my wife? do i also have to mention all details of her family members? please reply me in detail.

4)i heard from someone that married person got his her immigration more quicker then the unmarried??? is it true?

5) i applied my immigration file by myself without any help of any lawyer, is this true that lawyers can push the file to get the immigration faster? if not true then what is the benefit to hire a lawyer?

sohail_malik

Sep 30, 2006
HI... I m also Pakistani... i submit my application in July,2006 with all required documents and i got confirmation letter with my File number after 2 weeks.... Alhamdullilah.

I am also un-married and i also did not hire any Lawyer and consultant..

Even i did not submit my IELTS result... i m in kuwait and i send my application to London office and they give expected date for interview after 42 months.... this is too high..

I think this is very clear that with out Lawyer u can get your file and it is not necessary to hire a Lawyer .... it is a waste of money ...so dont do it..

Your should look at your documents wether they are attested or not...and also same for Police report and finger prints....
ok bye

FinPro

Star Member
Sep 18, 2006
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Hello,

I m Pakistani too. I just applied 2 weeks before nd dint even have my AOR yet.

As mentioned by CIC, hiring an attorney wont speed up the process and give any kind of benefit. Since they send u an AOR that means ur on track. Just keep waiting as normal processing times for London HC is about 36 - 42 months.

Sohail sb. this is true for you as well. If you need to do it earlier, try to find some confirmed employment and switch to PNP program.

mikeramma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2006
Canada
hey

heartofskies , the processing time differs from one application to another
according to the background checks time since you are in the middle east
its may take 3,4, or up to 5 years and if u want to have more information about ur application u can order ur caips notes. the next step in ur application is the IA which will follow it the interview. WITH RESPECT TO THE E-CAS ONLINE SERVICE
U MUST PUT UR FILE NUMBER
UR FAMILY NAME
UR DATE OF BIRTH
COUNTRY
AND IF IT DIDN'T OPEN THEN U MUST CONTACT THE CIC
BEST REGARDS

mikeramma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2006
Canada
hi
what are the caips notes ?
www.caips.ca and u will have all the information about the caips and how to order them
WHAT IS IA ?
IA= Initial Assessment

mjd

Jul 26, 2005
Hi
im a pakistani too. i applied in 2001 and received interview call in 2006. so dont worry about, and my e status was appeared in 2005. be relaxed, keep on your work/job and dont think much more about your case. submit the documents of your wife as soon as possible. it may help to move your file.
no need to hire a lawyer, only wastage of money.