+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need an urgent advice for winnipeg immigration

CBsharma

Dec 22, 2014
hello!

i need an urgent advice from u experts.. I am a professionally qualified punjabi boy.i was married in year 2012 (india). divorced in 2013, out of that wedlock, i have a child also, who is with me.

1. In order to settle down my brother in CANADA (brother's IELTS not clear),two months back, i got married (paper marriage), with one of the girl (IELTS not clear), whose sister is in winnipeg.
2. girl's sister will send sponsorship for both of us.
3. after reaching CANADA, we will give divorce (as per agreement) to each other.
4. i heard within next 1 year (after i reached CANADA), i can call my brother there to settle him in CANADA

my query is that: is it possible to settle my brother in CANADA, within 1 year/1 year 2 months, once i reach CANADA????

paper marriage is just a contract, as i want to settle my brother and that girl also wants to reach CANADA, otherwise both (my bro and that girl) are not IELTS qualified

how long is the process?? as per girl's sister, i will be free within 14-15 months...

please let me know the true scenario. what i actually want is to settle down my brother in CANADA and then i want to return back to INDIA.

Thanks in Advance
Chetan

Chicco

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
in my honest opinion, if you don't have any long term plans of staying in canada, might as well just stay in india. you'll be just wasting your time and other peoples' time if you apply and you don't have any plans of staying. and as far as your plan goes....there's something fishy/illegal about it. but just the same, good luck.