+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need an Expert Suggestion on my profile! Help Me :)

shelby360

Apr 21, 2014
Hello Everyone,

Posting with an hope to get an Ideal suggestion from you folks!

I'm Planning to do a Course in Ontario [haven't gone through the courses or college yet], Below is my profile plz have a look:

-> Btech in Electronics & communication with 61%.

-> MS in Embedded Systems with 8.5CGPA.

->MSc in Computing from UK University with 60%.

->Work Experience in India 1year 6months as Network Support Engineer.

Well I headed back to India as the Work Permit was Not Available in UK after my Graduation. I'm currently working in here, planning to Move Canada as I need to get back the Money I had invested in UK by working in Canada [hope you ppl understand my situation].

I kindly request you people to suggest me Good Options on the Following:

1. what course should I have to Opt for [i already got 2 Masters degree].

2. I'm confused between Computer Network Engineering Course and Business Management.

3. I don't want to Invest huge amount on my studies again [Not More than 10,000 Cad] as I need to look for my Accommodation and other expenses also.

4. Suggest me the Colleges which can help me in getting a good Job.

5. How difficult is to get a Job with my Profile and Opportunities related to my Criteria.

Any good Suggestions are Welcome and is Much Appreciated, Please help me with this!

manpreet172

Mar 6, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 R/w-7 S-6.5 L-8.5
I think u should go for PR.. apply for PR u have work experience.. contact PR consultants
Chandigarh - Sunrise sec-8 deal in PR and student visa u should visit them..

priyanair

Star Member
Mar 11, 2014
Please tell us if you have got any work experience or not. ..If yes in which area.

Also please let us know from which university did you get both these Master's degree.

Thanks.

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
shelby360 said:
Hello Everyone,

Posting with an hope to get an Ideal suggestion from you folks!

I'm Planning to do a Course in Ontario [haven't gone through the courses or college yet], Below is my profile plz have a look:

-> Btech in Electronics & communication with 61%.

-> MS in Embedded Systems with 8.5CGPA.

->MSc in Computing from UK University with 60%.

->Work Experience in India 1year 6months as Network Support Engineer.

Well I headed back to India as the Work Permit was Not Available in UK after my Graduation. I'm currently working in here, planning to Move Canada as I need to get back the Money I had invested in UK by working in Canada [hope you ppl understand my situation].

I kindly request you people to suggest me Good Options on the Following:

1. what course should I have to Opt for [i already got 2 Masters degree].

2. I'm confused between Computer Network Engineering Course and Business Management.

3. I don't want to Invest huge amount on my studies again [Not More than 10,000 Cad] as I need to look for my Accommodation and other expenses also.

4. Suggest me the Colleges which can help me in getting a good Job.

5. How difficult is to get a Job with my Profile and Opportunities related to my Criteria.

Any good Suggestions are Welcome and is Much Appreciated, Please help me with this!
1. Since you have 2 Masters degree, Look for PHD opportunity in Electrical and Computer Engineering. Most of the PHD are funded and you won't need to invest a lot of money. Within 2 yrs of PHD you can apply for PR.

2. Going for another Masters in Computer Networks is not wise. You can go for MBA if you don't want to consider PHD.

3. Without funding, it will be impossible to for you in that budget of CAD 10K. Most of the course based Masters in engineering range from 12K -30K depending on the universities. And most of the MBA programs are more expensive compared to the engineering masters

shelby360

Apr 21, 2014
Thanks for the Response guys, I don't want to go for a PHD as its[Canadian] PHD is not that much valued as far my field is concerned and I don't want to spend time on studying too much again. My friend suggested me to for PG Diploma certificate in Canada, Can any of you suggest me a Good Course which lands up me in a good job.

Is it worth going for a PG Diploma Certificate with my profile whether will it be good option?

How can I apply for PR directly with my Profile without a Job Offer?

In my post I have mentioned my profile, Any of your kind suggestions are welcome.

spycyhrtforu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
I dont think its worthy to do pg diploma certificate with your profile. You already have a masters degree so theres is simply no use in going for a masters again. Instead of trying for studies why can't you try for jobs through genuine consultants in your area.? You say you have already invested much by doing masters in UK..And also you don't want to sit and study much
Then maybe you should try for jobs. Either that or you may consider doing Phd since it does not require investment from your side, as someone pointed out in earlier post. Also with a pg diploma course I don't think you ll get more than a year of post study work. So consider all options before you take your next step. All the best.

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
PGD with your profile is not recommended. Its true that getting admits in PGD is easier. But the visa rejection will be high in your case. Also you will only get 1 yr PGWP within which time you should be seeking a full time job.

For PR without jobs best options are get a graduate degree in Ontario or BC for Engineers. You get nominated for Provincial Nominee Program if you have Masters degree from these 2 provinces. Also you will get 3 yrs PGWP

deep.3694

Aug 1, 2013
Hey shelby,
I will also suggest you to go for PR.
For PR u will need experience which u have and a sponsor,sponsor will be arranged by ur agent.
Look for good agent around you.
Sponsors are easily available between 10-15 lacs.
Once u invest that u got good chances of PR,after which u will get good job with pretty good pay scale, U can easily recover within a year or two.

Hope this helps.
GO for PR through Agent,that best according to me.

manpreet172

Mar 6, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 R/w-7 S-6.5 L-8.5
Best is to go for PR
seek a PR agent in ur city.
otherwise if u want to spend less money in studying go for red river college Sept 2014 Technology management PG diploma fee would be around $11000 and In winnipeg u can get PNP after working 6 months.. and living expenses are also low there... i have applied for international business pg diploma jan 2015 there..
if u want to go for study then do not go ontario or BC.. rules are hard.. go alberta or manitoba

shelby360

Apr 21, 2014
Thank you all, This forum is really awesome with Kind people sharing information [honestly never expected such a kind Response].

Is getting PR that easy in Canada with my Profile?

I'm bit confused between Master degree and PG Diploma and I'm applying to Canada with an Intention to work and growth.

I'm currently working in Bangalore, as far as PR Consultants majority of them are Fraud and are Misleading the candidates.

Suggest me the Cheapest Universities or Colleges where I can apply for? which can also help me in getting settled up easily.

Don't you think my UK Masters hold some value in Canada in terms of Job Prospectus?

manpreet172

Mar 6, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 R/w-7 S-6.5 L-8.5
Universities have high fee structure more than 16000.. google all the spp colleges and see the comparison.. best and cheapest college is Red river college winnipeg and with your profile technology management is a good option and there are good chances of PR in winnipeg. over there u can do any kind of job even labour and get PR.. u just need to find work which suits u best.. depends on u. n red river has fees around 12000... living expenses r low.. easy PR what all u need..
and if u want to go for good PR agents visit chandigarh Sunrise sector 8 best agent and also WWICS group but they are bit costly..
and u can google sunrise phone number and ask them about ur job that does ur job fall in PR category which u r doing right now.

Boyzone

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Really nice suggestions/advice from all you knowledgible guys...

Can this same apply to my sister who is also a Masters degree holder and seeking an entry into Canada to get settle here through Education system. Her profile is as below:

1. Master of Science(MSc) in Organic Chemistry - 54.7%
2. Bachelor of Science(BSc) in Chemistry - 70.37%
3. H.S.C. (12th) - 63.17%
4. S.S.C. (10th) - 74.66%

She is currently trying for Project Management PGD program from Centennial college as she thought there is no other option than to go for this.
Apologies shelby360 for putting my question on the same thread, since I thought it might be similar case...
Please let me know if the same suggestions holds true for her as well...

shelby360

Apr 21, 2014
Suggest me some Genuine consultancies in Bangalore, as it will be easy for me to carry on with my profile.

No Problem Boyzone! If the case is similar even I could get some info on the same!

shelby360

Apr 21, 2014
Is getting PR that easy in Canada with my Profile?

I'm bit confused between Master degree and PG Diploma and I'm applying to Canada with an Intention to work and growth.

I'm currently working in Bangalore, as far as PR Consultants majority of them are Fraud and are Misleading the candidates.

Suggest me the Cheapest Universities or Colleges where I can apply for? which can also help me in getting settled up easily.

Don't you think my UK Masters hold some value in Canada in terms of Job Prospectus?

shelby360

Apr 21, 2014
BUMP.

Can somebody please suggest me TWO YEAR Course for my Profile. Please help me as I'm running of Time.
I need to take decision quickly!

My Area of Interest is in Networking and Business Analyst Programs.