+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED AN EXPERT OPINION - COMPLICATED SITUATION

Sep 25, 2012
Dear Friends,

Please consider the following information so as to enable you to understand the issue & provide a solution:

(1) My employer wishes to depute me to Toronto for a period of 3 years with a salary of CAD 65,000 p.a.

(2) My family consists of the following: Myself (Aged 29 years) and my mother (Aged 53 years)

(3) We are having sufficient funds, investments and residential properties in joint names.

(4) My mother's parents and her brother and his family are citizens of Canada.

(5) My mother has close family ties in India (Two sisters and family).

(6) We have no overseas travel history as of now.

Additionally, my mother's brother has also sent a sponsorship letter for enabling my mother's tourist visa.

Given the above information, would request you to kindly guide me in resolving the issues as listed below:

(1) Should I mention the fact of my temporary employment in Canada in the forwarding letter for my mother

(2) Should I tick "Yes" in the column mentioned "Accompanying you to Canada" for both me and my mother

(3) Is it advisable to apply in advance for my mother's tourist visa before I apply for my work permit visa

(4) Is it advisable to request for a multiple entry tourist visa (With duration requested as 3 years)

(5) Is it possible to extend the period of 6 months of stay for her visit by another sponsorship

(6) Is it possible to travel back to India and visit once again multiple times within 3 years

Also, will I be asked at the port of entry as to why am I requesting for a period of 6 months of stay for her.

Regards,

oceans_end

Star Member
Dec 16, 2009
your 29 yrs old and living with your mother? Toronto is the best city in Canada with loads to do day/night almost a 24/7 city, just come by yourself.

ZAMEER021

Oct 6, 2012
Urgently..........visa officer process system

hi Friends,

First time rejected for visit visa for the reason Purpose Of Visit then Re Applied for second time then would same officer will take my case or another ? If another VO then does he agree with previous VO rejected reasons or he will take his own decision?

Hoping early replay

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Re: Urgently..........visa officer process system

ZAMEER021 said:
hi Friends,

First time rejected for visit visa for the reason Purpose Of Visit then Re Applied for second time then would same officer will take my case or another ? If another VO then does he agree with previous VO rejected reasons or he will take his own decision?

Hoping early replay
It's impossible to say if the same officer will review the second application or if it will be the same officer. If it's a different officer, that officer will make his/her own decision but will have access to the first officer's notes and reasons for refusal. So if you are applying again, you'll need to overcome the reasons why you were refused the first time.