+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Advise

Jan 31, 2017
Hi All,
My application delivered on Feb. 24 , as of today I did not received my AOR , I contacted the call centre and the answer was you need to wait an email , wondering if this is normal , or someone have the same experience , I am thinking to send another application as the only thing in my mind that my application lost in somewhere, I need your advise guys .

Thanks.

Oct2016

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Yes its normal you can always check the excel sheet some ppl waited 40 days to get the AOR.
The other option is you might missed something in your application and they returned it back to you.

Good Luck

Jan 31, 2017
Oct2016 said:
Yes its normal you can always check the excel sheet some ppl waited 40 days to get the AOR.
The other option is you might missed something in your application and they returned it back to you.

Good Luck
Thanks

rrajendra

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
whats lie beneath said:
Hi All,
My application delivered on Feb. 24 , as of today I did not received my AOR , I contacted the call centre and the answer was you need to wait an email , wondering if this is normal , or someone have the same experience , I am thinking to send another application as the only thing in my mind that my application lost in somewhere, I need your advise guys .

Thanks.
Nothing abnormal about it! It took 36 days for me to get AOR... Did you send your application by courier or registered post? If not, in future, make sure that any correspondence with CIC is sent with some type of tracking for the sake of your peace of mind.

Jan 31, 2017
rrajendra said:
Nothing abnormal about it! It took 36 days for me to get AOR... Did you send your application by courier or registered post? If not, in future, make sure that any correspondence with CIC is sent with some type of tracking for the sake of your peace of mind.
Thanks, from what I see in here most ppl got their AOR in a period of one to two weeks , any way I will wait and see, my mail was registered express mail via Canada post and I have tracking and delivery signature proof .