+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need advise

gemca

Mar 3, 2009
hello there..... just want to ask if it is ok to apply for work visa in other country(London)while waiting for certificate of nomination from MPNP? and is it possible that instead of going back to the philippines to submit the documents to the embassy in manila it will be submitted in the canadian embassy in london... need your quick response regarding this matter.... thank you so much

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

gemca said:
hello there..... just want to ask if it is ok to apply for work visa in other country(London)while waiting for certificate of nomination from MPNP? and is it possible that instead of going back to the philippines to submit the documents to the embassy in manila it will be submitted in the canadian embassy in london... need your quick response regarding this matter.... thank you so much
Unless you have been admitted to the UK for 1 year, then the application will have to go to Manila.

PMM

gemca

Mar 3, 2009
hello

ah okei...well then thank you for the response..... ive just receive my work permit as caregiver in UK.... ive just got confused coz my bro. told me that i am not able to work overseas while my application in MPNP is on going.... last question pls.....do i need to update MPNP about the changes in information on my job?