+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need advise urgently!! Intra company transfer Specialized Knowledge

velan24

Nov 17, 2020
My employer is willing to transfer me to Canada on Intra Company Transfer Specialized knowledge category. My firm lawyer asked me to fill a questionnaire that has following questions:

Advanced Proprietary Knowledge:
1. Description of the applicants advanced proprietary knowledge with company.
2. Description of the applicants proprietary knowledge of company services and its application to Canada.
3. Description of the applicants proprietary knowledge of company systems and techniques.
Advanced level of expertise:
1. Description of the applicants advanced level of expertise gained through experience with company.
2. Description of the applicants advanced level of expertise gained through experience externally.
3. Description of the applicants skills that are unusual or uncommon in Canada labour market.
Benefits to Canada firm:
Description of the benefits of the applicants specialized knowledge to the Canadian firm.

I asked my firm lawyer for guidance on what information must be put for these questions and unfortunately they did not provide any support and asked me to write down.

Could anyone who transferred under similar category please help me here? I am looking for some high level guidance on what needs to be put for each question.
Hi, I am in a similar situation and on a tight deadline. Would really appreciate it if anyone could help me with some pointers. Thanks in advance.

Jun 11, 2021
Hi Anil,

Ping me your email or phone number. I can connect with you directly and provide some guidance on what to write. I did not get any help here for my request, so finally I did it on my own. I can share my experience.
Hello , I am in similar situation and have tight timelines , I need some guidance, can we please connect quickly ?