+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need advise urgently!! Intra company transfer Specialized Knowledge

vbollam

Jul 21, 2018
My employer is willing to transfer me to Canada on Intra Company Transfer Specialized knowledge category. My firm lawyer asked me to fill a questionnaire that has following questions:

Advanced Proprietary Knowledge:
1. Description of the applicants advanced proprietary knowledge with company.
2. Description of the applicants proprietary knowledge of company services and its application to Canada.
3. Description of the applicants proprietary knowledge of company systems and techniques.
Advanced level of expertise:
1. Description of the applicants advanced level of expertise gained through experience with company.
2. Description of the applicants advanced level of expertise gained through experience externally.
3. Description of the applicants skills that are unusual or uncommon in Canada labour market.
Benefits to Canada firm:
Description of the benefits of the applicants specialized knowledge to the Canadian firm.

I asked my firm lawyer for guidance on what information must be put for these questions and unfortunately they did not provide any support and asked me to write down.

Could anyone who transferred under similar category please help me here? I am looking for some high level guidance on what needs to be put for each question.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
pretty difficult for anybody to advise you when they have no idea what you do, what the company does or what specialized knowledge you have.

Reactions: scylla

vbollam

Jul 21, 2018
I totally agree with your point. However I am looking for a technical writer with whom I can discuss about my company, my current job roles & responsibilities etc or whatever needed to provide support in this case. Are you aware of any technical writers? Please let me know.

vbollam

Jul 21, 2018
pretty difficult for anybody to advise you when they have no idea what you do, what the company does or what specialized knowledge you have.
I totally agree with your point. However I am looking for a technical writer with whom I can discuss about my company, my current job roles & responsibilities etc or whatever needed to provide support in this case. Are you aware of any technical writers? Please let me know.

anilthumma

Dec 19, 2018
Hi, I'm in similar situation and need a technical writer to put my information in a presentable format using the right adjectives and sentences. Found any help yet? If so, could you please refer?

vbollam

Jul 21, 2018
Hi, I'm in similar situation and need a technical writer to put my information in a presentable format using the right adjectives and sentences. Found any help yet? If so, could you please refer?
Hi Anil,

Ping me your email or phone number. I can connect with you directly and provide some guidance on what to write. I did not get any help here for my request, so finally I did it on my own. I can share my experience.

b26sunil

Dec 30, 2018
Hi Anil,

Ping me your email or phone number. I can connect with you directly and provide some guidance on what to write. I did not get any help here for my request, so finally I did it on my own. I can share my experience.

Can you also send information to me, i am doing the same application and need help with these questions

Maleek0007

Star Member
May 17, 2019
There is a slight mistake on my offer letter from University,my name is not in the same format with my passport,will this be a problem?