+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Advice

Amrit131313

Nov 20, 2019
Hello everyone
I have arrived in Canada on visitor visa. I arrived on 4th of October. I came with my return ticket returning on 25th of October. So they gave me entry only till 25th of October and was told to leave on 25th of October and they also gave me visitor record. But I filed the extension to stay longer 4 days before expiry of my visitor record.
My question is will I be eligible to apply for work permit (LMIA based). What are the possibilities of getting visa if I apply for work permit or study permit.
Moreover I want to tell that I also came in Canada in March this year at Montreal Airport. But they did not give me entry at that time. I was allowed in canada only for 2 days. And I left Canada after two days and I was allowed to leave canada.
And I have come back again in canada on 4th of October. And I was allowed in again after so many questioning. I fear that if I will apply for work permit then there are not much chances of getting it.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello everyone
I have arrived in Canada on visitor visa. I arrived on 4th of October. I came with my return ticket returning on 25th of October. So they gave me entry only till 25th of October and was told to leave on 25th of October and they also gave me visitor record. But I filed the extension to stay longer 4 days before expiry of my visitor record.
My question is will I be eligible to apply for work permit (LMIA based). What are the possibilities of getting visa if I apply for work permit or study permit.
Moreover I want to tell that I also came in Canada in March this year at Montreal Airport. But they did not give me entry at that time. I was allowed in canada only for 2 days. And I left Canada after two days and I was allowed to leave canada.
And I have come back again in canada on 4th of October. And I was allowed in again after so many questioning. I fear that if I will apply for work permit then there are not much chances of getting it.
You would have to apply to a visa office outside of Canada and meet the same requirements as everyone else. Applying from Canada lessens your chances, as it shows weaker ties to your home country. The fact that you have had issues with entering Canada previously also lessens your chances.

If approved, you would have to leave Canada and re-enter to activate a work or study permit.

Amrit131313

Nov 20, 2019
You would have to apply to a visa office outside of Canada and meet the same requirements as everyone else. Applying from Canada lessens your chances, as it shows weaker ties to your home country. The fact that you have had issues with entering Canada previously also lessens your chances.

If approved, you would have to leave Canada and re-enter to activate a work or study permit.
Thanks for replying
Can I flagpole to apply for visa?

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
Thanks very much.
You really should have left when they had said. By giving you such short visits they clearly had concerns that you are not a genuine visitor. By proving that you leave on time and honor the conditions of your visa they would likely have extended your stay to longer periods on future visits.
I think its clear you are not a genuine visitor though.

Amrit131313

Nov 20, 2019
You really should have left when they had said. By giving you such short visits they clearly had concerns that you are not a genuine visitor. By proving that you leave on time and honor the conditions of your visa they would likely have extended your stay to longer periods on future visits.
I think its clear you are not a genuine visitor though.
Thanks for replying..
What do you think? Will it affect my work-visa application? I am thinking of applying work-visa(LMIA based).
I want suggestions if I should try to apply from here or should I go back to my home country and apply from there.

Shakeel 34101

Sep 24, 2019
Dear All,

I am working in BANK as “Manager Centralized Clearing Unit” in Pakistan since 2005. I have lot of experience in banking. I have already visited UK five time on visitor visa & three time in Spain last five years , Now I have multiple Standard Visitor Visa of UK & valid till 2022. I am married & have four kids.
I have some property witch is mortgage with bank & earing rent. My salary is 60k.
Can any chance for get Canada visit visa.

Regards,

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Dear All,

I am working in BANK as “Manager Centralized Clearing Unit” in Pakistan since 2005. I have lot of experience in banking. I have already visited UK five time on visitor visa & three time in Spain last five years , Now I have multiple Standard Visitor Visa of UK & valid till 2022. I am married & have four kids.
I have some property witch is mortgage with bank & earing rent. My salary is 60k.
Can any chance for get Canada visit visa.

Regards,
Why do you want to come to Canada, do you have an itinerary planned for a visit ? Also how long are thinking about given advice is not to imply more than 2-3 weeks in an application. Can you show how you will pay for the visit, flight/accommodation fro example .Are you applying just for yourself or your spouse as well or all your family ?

Shakeel 34101

Sep 24, 2019
Dear Sir,
Actually I have planed that visit again UK in next year April 15 to 22 & Canada 23 to 30 for tourism purpose. I have saving account with 11000 Canadian dollar. I will visit alone.