+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need advice

Keyurkb

Dec 21, 2018
hello sir /madam , i completed 12th with 78% and get overall 6.0 band , listening 5.5 , reading 5.5 , writing 6.0 speaking 6.0 and i get offerletter form herzing college for the 2year course name micro-computer Networking moreover i also get my CAQ letter and after that i submit my study permit file to embassy and yesterday morning I get refusal for my study permit ane the reason . I submited all the documents which are required such as
affidavit of financial support ,
affidavit of genuineness of document ,
bank balance certificate ,
income tax returns
As per my thinking the reason of my refusal for study permit is because of IELTS BAND SCORE . So sir/madam i just want to know that my score is valid or not for studying in Herzing montreal QUEBEC and what are the chances if i apply second for the same college with same documents
So advise me i am very confused & worried about my future life with this issue and my all family members are worried for my future so sir/madam is their any chance for my visa approval after i put file for second time

sir/madam your little advice can able to change my future studies & life

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
They must have given you a resson for your refusal, there is no point submitting again without fixing the problem.

Your IELTS is probably too low for IRCC liking, Herzing is a private college that will take just about anyone because they just want the money but IRCC has their own standards.
Also I would advise against going to Herzing their diploma has very little value.