+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need advice

sagill345

Sep 16, 2015
[size=10pt]hi all,

I need advice from my seniors,

I got conditional offer from centennial college for postgraduate certificate program in human resource management,full time one year course, I am confused whether to purse it or not due to visa complication.

my details are as

I did master in HR from UK , after doing maser in HR I started ACCA from UK, unfortunately my college lenience was revoked so I cant complete my ACCA, at the moment I am in UK ,from my country of origin I did master in English/b Ed
I had three dependants two kids and my husban
d.

what are our chances to get visa?

what is reputation of this college regarding getting visa?

what are the financial requirement for our family of four member?

pls give Ur advice

best regards

[/size]

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
hi, what conditions you have on your offer of admission. The best thing about Canada is that all Government colleges have almost same standard so Centennial would be ok. Which ACCA college lost its licence?
roughly you may need funding as under:
one year tuition: 14000
living for you: 12000
3 dep 12x1800 21600
total for 1 yr 47600 CAD

can not give you any advise regarding visa outcome, You have done master in HR from UK so that is equal or even superior to graduate certificate program of a college, visa officer may ask rational of double post graduate degrees. But you may try your luck. Other option is immigration under express entry if you are eligible to get enough marks. This is my personal opinion and other may offer their advise/suggestions. good luck.