+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need advice!!!

Seyececil

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
I got an update in my CIC account stating that my application has been approved. This was on the 17th on feb. My application status has been changed to closed. But I haven't gotten a passport request letter or an introduction letter. Does anyone have any idea as to what may be happening? or have experienced this before? Please reply.

erwinjohn997

Nov 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
waiting..
Seyececil said:
I got an update in my CIC account stating that my application has been approved. This was on the 17th on feb. My application status has been changed to closed. But I haven't gotten a passport request letter or an introduction letter. Does anyone have any idea as to what may be happening? or have experienced this before? Please reply.
That's impossible. You must receive a passport request and letter of introduction before they close your application. Mine, they send a request of my passport then upon receiving my passport to embassy they send my LOI in my CIC and they also send a hard copy of my LOI together with my passport and visa After 3 days.

Seyececil

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
erwinjohn997 said:
That's impossible. You must receive a passport request and letter of introduction before they close your application. Mine, they send a request of my passport then upon receiving my passport to embassy they send my LOI in my CIC and they also send a hard copy of my LOI together with my passport and visa After 3 days.
Do you have any idea on what I can do?

erwinjohn997

Nov 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
waiting..
Seyececil said:
Do you have any idea on what I can do?
I think you cannot receive any email from them regarding your application because the status of your mycic is already closed. You can call them or email them regarding this issue But I don't know their contact details.

Seyececil

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
erwinjohn997 said:
I think you cannot receive any email from them regarding your application because the status of your mycic is already closed. You can call them or email them regarding this issue But I don't know their contact details.
Thank you.

dental15

Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seyececil said:
What is your nationality? Not everyone will get a passport request letter.

Seyececil

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Thanks for the help @erwinjohn997 and @dental15 I sent a mail to the embassy processing my application and they have sent the letters needed to my account.