Nomination.....
30-10-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2016
LANDED..........
27-08-2013
Hey guys,

Thank you all for clicking my post here,

I currently met a problem, can anybody answer my questions?

1. Both of my study permit and student VISA are going to expire in September 2015. But actually my program in the school ends in August 31th 2014 (final transcript will come out in October 2014). Due to the new policy, my study permit will automatically expire within 90 days from the day my final transcript comes out, so it's around January 2015. My question is, if I got my work permit in that 90 days and go out of Canada, can I still use student VISA to go through the Canadian border? Since my student visa is not expired that time and I think CBSA just have a glance at the visa in the airport, they won't know my academic program is over, right?

2. Or if I did not apply for work permit, and still using the study permit (within that 90 days) to go through the border, will I meet any trouble? Does CBSA officer know when exactly I finish my school?

Thanks all
Greg

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

youngeajoy said:
Hey guys,

Thank you all for clicking my post here,

I currently met a problem, can anybody answer my questions?

1. Both of my study permit and student VISA are going to expire in September 2015. But actually my program in the school ends in August 31th 2014 (final transcript will come out in October 2014). Due to the new policy, my study permit will automatically expire within 90 days from the day my final transcript comes out, so it's around January 2015. My question is, if I got my work permit in that 90 days and go out of Canada, can I still use student VISA to go through the Canadian border? Since my student visa is not expired that time and I think CBSA just have a glance at the visa in the airport, they won't know my academic program is over, right?

2. Or if I did not apply for work permit, and still using the study permit (within that 90 days) to go through the border, will I meet any trouble? Does CBSA officer know when exactly I finish my school?

Thanks all
Greg

1. You can use TRV as long as its valid.
2. No issue.