+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Advice On Financials

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
Hii @Naturgrl , Hope you are doing great,

I need some clarification on my friend's profile situation. He is applied to Algoma University for a Bachelor of Computer Science, He will be applying case from India in SDS Category, 1st year full fee payment is done And GIC is also done, How much visa officer care about the financials about paying 1st year fee and SDS??

I would appreciate your suggestions and Advice on financials about his application, Should he still show future fees or how visa officer see the financials? As he will be fulfilling the SDS category requirement as 1st year fee and Living expenses are paid in Advance.

If you need any further information about his profile before sharing your thoughts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hii @Naturgrl , Hope you are doing great,

I need some clarification on my friend's profile situation. He is applied to Algoma University for a Bachelor of Computer Science, He will be applying case from India in SDS Category, 1st year full fee payment is done And GIC is also done, How much visa officer care about the financials about paying 1st year fee and SDS??

I would appreciate your suggestions and Advice on financials about his application, Should he still show future fees or how visa officer see the financials? As he will be fulfilling the SDS category requirement as 1st year fee and Living expenses are paid in Advance.

If you need any further information about his profile before sharing your thoughts please let me know.

Thanks,
That is the requirements but how will he pay for tuition and living expenses for the remaining years? Assume tuition is $10k per semester, does he have the funds for tuition.

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
That is the requirements but how will he pay for tuition and living expenses for the remaining years? Assume tuition is $10k per semester, does he have the funds for tuition.
The funds will be available till the time when he needs to pay next year tuition fee but He doesn't have much funds to show with the application. So , My concern is that visa officers still care about the coming year's fee?? If he do not show much financial with application then what could be the consequences?? How much visa officers care about Financials? As he paid all the required fees in advance which shows that if he can handle first year then he will be able to handle coming year which just a theory but how visa officers see this?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The funds will be available till the time when he needs to pay next year tuition fee but He doesn't have much funds to show with the application. So , My concern is that visa officers still care about the coming year's fee?? If he do not show much financial with application then what could be the consequences?? How much visa officers care about Financials? As he paid all the required fees in advance which shows that if he can handle first year then he will be able to handle coming year which just a theory but how visa officers see this?
So he shows what he has and waits for a response. Funds are a big issue. If program is 3 years so $30k in tuition and another $30k in living expenses then IRCC will wonder how $60k+ will be paid for. A part time job isn’t going to over living expenses.

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
So he shows what he has and waits for a response. Funds are a big issue. If program is 3 years so $30k in tuition and another $30k in living expenses then IRCC will wonder how $60k+ will be paid for. A part time job isn’t going to over living expenses.
Yes got it, Thank you for your suggestions and information....