+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need advice for pg diploma from Canada

anthony91

Oct 17, 2014
Hi,
I'm from India and planning to do further studies in Canada. Need expert advice.
My profile.
3 yrs work experience in nri banking
Graduate- bachelor in management studies score 69.42% aggregate
HSC .77.50%
SSC 74.92%
I'm planning to do pg diploma in finance or banking.
M I elegible to do so from college or university?
What should be the min ielts required band score?
Is there chances for PR after my course n what are the job opportunities in Canada now?
Also suggest some good colleges where I can apply basis my profile.
N what is SSP college for pg diploma?
Thanks in advance for the expert advice.

Ryan1981

Jul 27, 2014
Selkirk College in British Columbia has Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting. Tuition fee, one of the lowest $ 4,475 per semester. IELTS requirement is 6.0 bands. It is in Castlegar. You may check it as its courses will fill most of the credit requirements for entry into the Chartered Professional Accountants (CPA) program. Overall, an excellent program for students who want to take up CPA later on.

Omega123

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Hello All,
I know this is off topic but i need help of u guys :(
I want to do Post graduate degree from Canada. I have 3 years of Work experience in India after my B.Tech and have applied for PR which I am expecting to get by the end of this year or January.I know that I can get admission through GMAT but i just wanted to know if there is any other way for the PR to get admission to the colleges.means can i apply directly to the colleges being a PR or GMAT the only way?? I am very much confused n afraid !! What if i do not get good score in GMAT?? and i can not afford to loose one year waiting for next year admissions..Please please help me. is it essential to give IELTS or just GMAT Score will work??? Very much confused , need guidance !!!

Please help !!!!!