+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need advice for IELTS writing practice.

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
Hello seniors,
What's the best way to practice for IELTS writing section. Is it enough to read a good number of practice essays and letters that are available online. Or is it at all necessary to actually write down a couple of them as well.
I have more than a month in hand. Please share your advice on the best practises.
Thank you all!

Mehwish9

Star Member
Apr 2, 2009
I followed simon vidoes nd liz IELTS videos for writing and kept in mind the tips they mentioned .Time Management for task1 and task2 is also vey important and if the word count is more than 150 for task1 and more than250 words for task2, you will be in a good shape.

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
Mehwish9 said:
I followed simon vidoes nd liz IELTS videos for wtiting and kept in mind the tips they mentioned .Time Management for task1 and task2 is also vey important and if the word count is more than 150 for task1 and more than250 words for task2, you will be in good shape.
Thanks alot for your advice. Will keep in mind. :)

dalmarc

Mar 26, 2013
Hi Ichowdhury,

The best thing to do is review question types--and the writing assessment criteria for task 1 and task 2.

Send me 2 pieces of writing and I will correct and give you feedback based on the criteria info@ieltshelponline.com

Check my website for tips and samples!
I'm an IELTS examiner. Have a question about IELTS--ask me!!

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
dalmarc said:
Hi Ichowdhury,

The best thing to do is review question types--and the writing assessment criteria for task 1 and task 2.

Send me 2 pieces of writing and I will correct and give you feedback based on the criteria info@ieltshelponline.com

Check my website for tips and samples!
I'm an IELTS examiner. Have a question about IELTS--ask me!!
Thanks dalmarc. Will connect with you shortly.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015