+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need advice for Express Entry

pkpatel1411

Sep 11, 2017
Montreal,Canada
Category........
QSW
Hello I have applied to CSQ regular skilled worker program in April 2017 and I got document request on 15 December,2016 and document received on January 11,2018 however I have work permit only till October 12,2018 so I was worried that my work permit will expire so I applied through Express Entry and my score is 447 so I got invitation to Apply but as we are aware that if I am residing in Quebec then I can't apply through Express Entry so I little confuse that How do I show my intention to live outside Quebec if I go ahead with Express Entry and what should I do with CSQ application

Please provide me inputs.

Thanks,
Parth Patel

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello I have applied to CSQ regular skilled worker program in April 2017 and I got document request on 15 December,2016 and document received on January 11,2018 however I have work permit only till October 12,2018 so I was worried that my work permit will expire so I applied through Express Entry and my score is 447 so I got invitation to Apply but as we are aware that if I am residing in Quebec then I can't apply through Express Entry so I little confuse that How do I show my intention to live outside Quebec if I go ahead with Express Entry and what should I do with CSQ application

Please provide me inputs.

Thanks,
Parth Patel
if you're currently living/working in Quebec then you better have a good argument and proof to show your intention to reside outside the province of Quebec. That is, anything that shows ties to another province.

pkpatel1411

Sep 11, 2017
Montreal,Canada
Category........
QSW
if you're currently living/working in Quebec then you better have a good argument and proof to show your intention to reside outside the province of Quebec. That is, anything that shows ties to another province.
Yup I am also applying for job outside of quebec so I think taking a snap of it will some what suffice the purpose.