+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Advice Choosing Correct NOC Category

NatureBoy2

Mar 11, 2019
Hi folks,

I'm having difficulty choosing the correct NOC category. I know my career exists in Canada but I can't find the right NOC for it! I create and deliver curriculum-linked science education programs for nature parks & outdoor learning centres.

Job Title: Park Education Program Manager

Requirements:

-University Degree in a Natural Science
- Minimum three years demonstrable experience within environmental education, outdoor education, youth engagement, and/or experiential education, experience in program and staff management in a not-for-profit organization.

Main Duties:

-To promote, develop and deliver a formal science/environmental-based educational programme from preschool through to the end of high school in a park/outdoor centre setting.

-Develop and coordinate strategic local, regional, and provincial partnerships with schools, school districts, community groups,

-To promote, develop and deliver large-scale public science events in a park setting, including planning & budgeting, media & promotions

-To recruit and manage an educational team of up to 15 volunteers and manage all safety admin, police checks, development and training

-To manage and supervise staff, volunteers & education assistants in an Outdoor Centre setting, including career development, training, mentoring & evaluation. Hire and train new staff when needed. Scheduling and coordination of team for education events

-Develop and execute the annual program budget and track all program expenses

Any ideas? Obviously as this is a graduate career I need a NOC that's A or B to accurately reflect the position and to gain points for my years of experience.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Select one where lead statements are highly comparable to your job duties which are listed in your employment referenceletter

ps_ta

Aug 29, 2019
Hi,

I am facing problem in finding my NOC. I work at a oil and gas company in Canada. My job title is "Product Supply Trading Analyst". and my job responsibilities are as follows:

· Responsible for monthly stewardship reporting for Products Supply West which includes: net realization (opportunity cost calculation), Actual vs STE (why sold less/more than it was planned), Asset optimization (what added value to the deal of export), Diesel Arbitrage (where the best net back was/where was most profit made?)

· Complete analysis of various market opportunities for exports and domestic sales – making everyday price sheet (day to day)

· Support the Sr. Products marketer and Director of Products West in evaluating sales and purchase opportunities by preparing useful reports, and data analysis

· Conduct research on strategic opportunities for the Products team

· Helping the Supply Accounting with their request of prices and solving issues if there are any price discrepancies. Conduct reconciliations liaison with accounting to share information and data

· Support in increasing term diesel commitment (contracts), test pricing formula that would work for the period of contract with the vendor, preparing bids – what price/benchmark to be used

· Organizing and manipulating the data to aid in decision making

· Tracking prices and market developments

I thought of 4163 or 1122.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!