+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Advice....ASAP

rizwan2020

Jan 20, 2020
I need information regarding that if my wife and I somehow get to Canada and go to Islam there, how can our children get there in the shortest possible time?
Also, how can we get there if we go to any country outside our country ...

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
There is no short time. Expect to be separated from your children for about 3 years in the best possible situation. As for your second question, it’s not clear what you are asking about.

Reactions: rizwan2020

rizwan2020

Jan 20, 2020
I want to find out if I go to Canada on a Visa visa and enter Islam and I get status with a work permit.
Now, if my wife goes to another country with children, such as the United States, she arrives at the border and calls my case to see if she can enter Canada easily.
And can she apply for Canada because of my case from Dubai?

rizwan2020

Jan 20, 2020
I want to find out if I go to Canada on a Visa visa and enter Islam and I get status with a work permit.
Now, if my wife goes to another country with children, such as the United States, she arrives at the border and calls my case to see if she can enter Canada easily.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Can you clarify what you mean by entering Islam. Is your life at risk in your home country? Can you prove that your life is at risk? Have you relocated within your country to find safety? That is one of the big reasons why people are rejected. Have you looked at whether you qualify for economic immigration. If your asylum case gets refused you and your children will be very limited as to wear you can travel/work in the future because other countries will assume you want to claim asylum. Have you been in tough with some immigration lawyers in Canada to see if your situation has a good chance of securing asylum. Getting a visa to visit Canada is extremely difficult. I wouldn’t make any plans until you are able to secure a TRV because that is a big IF. Yes if you wife goes to the US border and you are currently in. Canada she will be able to enter. Asylum should be the last resort.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I belong to Shia Muslim, which is the reason for us to leave this country as soon as possible
You have to show how your family in particular is in danger. You can’t just show that because you are Shia you are in danger. There would be millions of asylum seekers. Have you been kidnapped? beaten up? Were you part of a political group protesting? Tortured?

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
If you're genuinely facing some personal risk then why are you considering your most distant solution rather than any place closer? Canada and other western nations spend large amounts of money to prevent people arriving without resources, skills or an actual issue of personal risk.

If you're a Convention refugee then get to your closest source of refuge. If you're an economic refugee then the system is designed to keep you out.