+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need a suggestion for Super Visa for Parents

Ayam93

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
- Myself and my bother are both PR in Canada and our Mom lives in India
- Unfortunately our Father passed last year and as of now our Mom lives alone in our home in India
- She have good amount of property on her name and she earns a healthy government pension
- I have almost prepared all documents for her Super Visa and was going to apply for Super visa in a day or two but today i got to know that my wife is expecting

My question is - should i change my invitation letter and purpose of travel documents to mention that i need my mother to be with us to share this happy moment, etc ? Kindly note that all documents i prepared for Super visa are 1-2 months old and the document i will attach to show my wife’s pregnancy will be latest.

Or can this actually affect my application because me and my brother are only children of our parents and we both are already PR in Canada. If i mention that my wife is expecting and I need my mother for same, then will this will make my application weak as visa officer might think that my mother have weak ties to India and very strong ties to Canada.

Please share your suggestions. Lot of Thanks in advance !

dadbangalore

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
27-02-2017
For Visit Visa as well as Supervisa, proving strong ties to your mothers home country is essential. Your wife’s pregnancy has no apparent contribution to strengthening “your mother’s ties to her home country”!

If I were you, I would keep wife’s pregnancy out of mother’s supervisa application.

Reactions: Buletruck

Ayam93

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot for the reply. I too was thinking on similar lines.