+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need a clear advice

rania f. F.

Nov 29, 2018
Hello everyone,

My husband and I got a visitor Visa after applying to Manitoba to do an exploratory visit to do a business, first we got a visa refusal then found a lawyer and got the visa for the same reason, we still didn't visit Manitoba but my son got really sick and his doctor advised me to have in consideration moving to Manitoba as he has a relative living there and he complaints about the weather. Before that I thought that all south Canada is more like New York weather. Anyways, me and my husband are very much confused . And starting thinking about have an experience first before investing and just I can apply for a study visa but not in Manitoba in a better weather maybe Ontario, and I go with my son and see as the weather there is much less harsh than Manitoba of course.

So is this possible or I have to do the explratory visit first, or I don't have the right to apply for another type of Visa as a student, or is it possible they will cancel my visa and consider it a misrepresentation?

I couldn't find any answers for the above and my attorney is in a holiday vacation for 2 weeks.

Thank you in advance.

yulie wang

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
China
Category........
Hello everyone,

My husband and I got a visitor Visa after applying to Manitoba to do an exploratory visit to do a business, first we got a visa refusal then found a lawyer and got the visa for the same reason, we still didn't visit Manitoba but my son got really sick and his doctor advised me to have in consideration moving to Manitoba as he has a relative living there and he complaints about the weather. Before that I thought that all south Canada is more like New York weather. Anyways, me and my husband are very much confused . And starting thinking about have an experience first before investing and just I can apply for a study visa but not in Manitoba in a better weather maybe Ontario, and I go with my son and see as the weather there is much less harsh than Manitoba of course.

So is this possible or I have to do the explratory visit first, or I don't have the right to apply for another type of Visa as a student, or is it possible they will cancel my visa and consider it a misrepresentation?

I couldn't find any answers for the above and my attorney is in a holiday vacation for 2 weeks.

Thank you in advance.
what is your visa kind?